Honda fit ge8 flashpro???

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
Ibano888

Honda fit ge8 flashpro???

Post by Ibano888 »

Hi, when will the flashpro be available for the 2010 fit ge8??? I already have the flashpro for the r18 civic, thanks
geeight916

Re: Honda fit ge8 flashpro???

Post by geeight916 »

Ibano888 wrote:Hi, when will the flashpro be available for the 2010 fit ge8??? I already have the flashpro for the r18 civic, thanks
I'd love to see one as well. Bought the flashpro for my GD and it was great. I wouldn't hesistate to drop the money for another one on my 2013 GE.
Anjuna

Post by Anjuna »

Might as well go aem or some other sort of stand alone.
Hondata either won't recognize the market and its size or cannot create the product.

IF you get a reply from hondata, it will be something along the lines of "Nothing to see From hondata. Move along now."
m_shake

Post by m_shake »

Whats kind of funny is they came out with flashpro for the RDX. I mean how many of those sold compared to fits? How many people that did actually buy an RDX are in the market to do anything other then oil changes and drive the kids to soccer practice?
Steven Hung

Post by Steven Hung »

Is there any real possibility that Hondata will develop and release FlashPro for the second generation Honda Fit GE? I recently installed an off the shelf Sprintex supercharger kit on my 2009 Honda Fit Sport and would like a more integrated solution for controlling fuel and ignition timing instead of a piggyback. Eliminating the piggyback eliminates another point of failure. Logging critical engine parameters will be a no brainer. Adding traction control is much simplify.

Sprintex has sold more than ½ dozen of their Honda Fit GE supercharger kit. Some of these owners are also looking at a more integrated solution to control fuel and ignition timing. Many FitFreak forum members has expressed interest in FlashPro and willingness to put down deposit. Will Hondata consider FlashPro for the Honda Fit GE anytime soon?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

There is currently nothing in development and at this time we have no immediate plans for this.
LanceMacaulay

Post by LanceMacaulay »

Having waited 6 years for the release of Flashpro for my GD3 I feel it was worth the wait but do not understand if the future of tuning later generations of Honda Fits will be right with Hondata. The spirit of the car seems to have been lost since its revamp in 2009-to present 2015 model. I am however proud to have stuck with this car and now can reap the rewards of a fully tuneable ecu.
Jazzfit

Post by Jazzfit »

I just made an account to say I really hope this comes out someday. I'll be keeping the cash aside for the day this final comes out. I love my ge8.
Derp

Post by Derp »

Looking back at the poll created I know that the GE had an outstanding number of votes, and I don't think that there were many double dippers on our end compared to the others... Just saying.

I know many local tuners and many many more on the forums ready to drop $ for a deposit to secure this or at least get it started.
Jazzfit

Post by Jazzfit »

Still dreamin'