hondata ecu kpro suddenly offline

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
lio92.mz

hondata ecu kpro suddenly offline

Post by lio92.mz »

hi there hondata, when i plug my cable into my ecu it says offline and doesnt seem to be allowing me to enter the system, i need help and i need to fix this as soon as possible maybe a chip got burnt or the software went down. i need someone authorized to deal with this i will ship over the ecu, i live in africa.
thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: hondata ecu kpro suddenly offline

Post by Spunkster »

What is the serial number that is on the K-Pro baord inside the ECU? From Help, About, what is the version of software you are using?
lio92.mz

Post by lio92.mz »

i will send the serial number tomorow. im currently using version 3 but the ecu was put in along time ago ( about 4 years ago), it was using a version 1 kpro softrware so i updated the software in the ecu at home to version 3, played a bit with the calibrations and the ecu was fine for a week or two, but then suddenly when i plug in the cable the green light comes on but it still says offline ive tried various cables and laptops , its the ecu that has a problem. but the car drives fine without any problem. what could this be?

thanks for the help
lio92.mz

Post by lio92.mz »

hello hondata? where can i send the ecu to get repaired?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Spunkster wrote:What is the serial number that is on the K-Pro baord inside the ECU? From Help, About, what is the version of software you are using?