Reflash for 13+ Accord (9th gen)

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
cardelino18

Reflash for 13+ Accord (9th gen)

Post by cardelino18 »

Anyone done it yet?

any feed back would be helpful.. I have a 14 accord K24W 6speed with intake, NGK colder plugs and 75 wet shot. looking for this flash to hopefully open up the car a little more. im really interested on these new direct injection engines, as how they are the only engines from Honda that actually makes torque!.... I've messed around with DI engines before, and by the way they work the ECU is USUALLY 100% programmable (until you max out the injectors witch is capable of flowing ALOT of fuel).

once again, any extra feedback (besides the link from hondata site) it would helpful
AudioFreq

Re: Reflash for 13+ Accord (9th gen)

Post by AudioFreq »

I just received and reinstalled the upgraded ECU for my 2014 Accord EXL-MT. I verified that there were no codes and took it out for a spin. Coupled with my Takeda intake and Takeda catback it created a very noticeable increase in power and torque. I am now using 93 octane and there is no problem. I did, however, have have the low tire pressure warning come on. I checked, they were NOT low, and topped up to 32 psi w/nitrogen. They were at 31. The indicator is still on. Has this type error been a problem in earlier reflases?
AudioFreq
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Reflash for 13+ Accord (9th gen)

Post by Spunkster »

The ECU itself has nothing to do with the TPMS system in the car. There may be a problem with one of the sensors or communication of the VSA to TPMS system.