Need information about tuned turbo H22a's..........

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
Mind-Eracer

Need information about tuned turbo H22a's..........

Post by Mind-Eracer »

I'm very very very interested in getting a Hondata ECU for my Honda 95' Prelude H22a. I need a little more info, and there are no dealers near me.
I'm in Colorado.

I just got engine fully built with:
Crower Rods
Wisco Pistons 8.8:1 Compression
Polished Crank
Morroso Oil pan and pick up!!
Pro Drive Oil pump Gear
AEM Fuel Rail, Cam gears, and Pressure Regulator
WEB Cam spring and retainers
KAAZ LSD
Etc.,etc....

Basically all I need is a CPU!!

I would like to know if anybody is running a simular set up that has been tuned, What kind of numbers did you achieve? And which CPU switch did you use.

I looked in the tuner library, and there was a h22a tuned to 420hp @ 17 psi. I tried to contact the tuner but he is unavailble and there is no info except the injector size and fuel pessure.

Were can I buy a Hondata if there are no dealers near me?

If one of you handata guru's can help, I would appreciate it...

I would love to tap the full potential of my car, any help would be great!!!
Mind-Eracer

Post by Mind-Eracer »

Looks like I'm on my own on this one!!! :(
Sooco100pf

Post by Sooco100pf »

Hey whats up in colorado too, I just got a stage 2b, i am really interested in trying to set up a shop to tune hondata in colorado, if you know of any good tunning shops let me know, im willing to help on start up costs for tunning time or somthing.
Carchitect

Post by Carchitect »

To those of us who are dealers or have a stage 4 system have access to the hondata library thru the web site we can download the program you are trying to get. However, all dealers and tuners will prefer to install a wideband O2 sensor and tune the fuel tables to your vehicle and dyno tune it to tune the injition timing. A simple exhaust or intercooler size difference can make a significant change in these tables. You do wan't to get the most reliable and best tuning for your boosted vehicle. Nothing is worse than spending all that time,effort,and money to have to do it all over again when all you needed was to have it tuned properly.

Joe
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want
08 IS350 Sport Package, Levinson, Nav, Radar cruise.
94 JZA80 6speed undergoing major weight reduction AKA 911 GT2 killer.
90 DA9 B18C5 retired auto-Xer