EPS with KPro

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
PopKorn

EPS with KPro

Post by PopKorn »

Hi,

I'm building a 2008 Civic Si race car. I'm using the Kpro V4 from my older 92 K swap EG.

I'm in the process of wiring everything and I noticed that the EPS is connected to the ECU (blue wire) NEP (A28). Does anyone know where I should connect this wire to the KPro?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: EPS with KPro

Post by Hondata »

E26 NEP

Not sure if the rest will work 100% since the EPS expects a 2008 ECU.
Hondata
PopKorn

Post by PopKorn »

Thanks, it helps a lot.

But I just realised that I need to connect the white and red wire from the can controller to the datalink for vehicule speed, wich I don't have in the car. Is there a way to get a speed signal from the kpro? I have no speed signal at all on the car.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

That ECU does not have a CAN output. Even if it did, the packets would probably be different from the 2008 ECU.

Without the speed signal the EPS will probably go into some sort of default assistance level.
Hondata
PopKorn

Post by PopKorn »

I am already using the CAN output with the patch harness for the RaceCapture Pro. I was just wondering if there is a way that I may use that option. I was able to get a VSS to work on the car, it's the original RSX one.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The KPro CAN output is not the same as the ECU CAN output.
Hondata