KManager V1.3.9 beta

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Hondata
Site Admin

KManager V1.3.9 beta

Post by Hondata »

Download here

Changes:
• Added more Fuel Compensation parameters.
• Added more Ignition Compensation parameters.
• Added Injector Phase parameters.
• Added Ignition Dwell parameters.
• Fixed vacuum unit absolute/atmospheric notation.
• Prevent the entry of negative ignition compensation values.
• Fixed S2000 AP2 final drive gear ratio.

We've added all the IAT and ECT compensation tables for ignition and fuel. In the Parameters window the 'temperature compensation' tab has been split into 'Fuel Compensation' and 'Ignition Compensation'.

The injector phase values and tables have been added.

The ignition dwell tables have been added. Note that you will overheat and destroy your ignition coils if you substantially increase these values - they are advanced tables. Increasing the coil charge time via the ignition dwell should give a stronger spark for forced induction, subject to the above warning.
Last edited by Hondata on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hondata
darknight

Post by darknight »

I would be very interested to know if the Ignition parameters now adjustable are new or were they always there but not adjustable.

I am asking this because when we log ingnition timing it never coressponds to the table. For example we would set timing in the table to be 30deg and when we log at the same rpm, load, cam angle, we get 27deg. We have always assumed that something no adjustable is messing with final ignition timing.

So my question is, if i now set timing to 30deg will i get 30deg on the log :)
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The compensation tables have always been there.

There are many ignition compensations - probably 20 or more, and not all of them are applied at all times - it is fairly complex.
Hondata
6spd_ek

Post by 6spd_ek »

wow you have been busy.. I thank you for all the fuel compensation tables. I have notice my k24a2 running very lean on cold starts (32 deg + IAT's of 40 deg) less than 40 minutes later I was running very rich with IAT's of 110 (heatsoaked intake in an EP3)

I assume the water temp fuel comp is set from a good beginning point. I will do alot of datalogging & let you know how it goes.
06_Type-S

Old Calibration

Post by 06_Type-S »

So I just uploaded this beta, but now my turbo kal from version 1.3.7 is all messed up. When I click the datalog button, it says something about updating the old kal for the new 1.3.9 version software. So how do I do this? Just sitting at idle, my psi was around 32psi, & my afr was sitting around 2-3.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Did you upload the calibration to the ECU using the new software?
Hondata
06_Type-S

Post by 06_Type-S »

I tried as much as I could think of. I even deleted my KManager file along with my turbo kal, then re-installed KManager 1.3.9, & re-uploaded my turbo kal. But it stayed the same way.

Edit: I uploaded it again, & everything runs good. I think the displays I downloaded from the forums are messed up. The sensor page reads within parameters for everything. But the display is still showing around 1-4:1 A/F, & 32-34 psi MAP. And for some reason, I can't get back to the default display.
sass

Post by sass »

Please, can you add one more field in Kmanager for additional sensors data - "IAT compensation %" and " ECT compensation%"
Cr-v RD8+K24A2turbo+Kpro V4 prb+NPR3/6Speed+ТС+ HFS4 v3.2.
DynoWheel = 472kW / 589 N.m
HRX One Mile Challenge = Max Speed 282km
Known as Sniper
Axix23

Post by Axix23 »

I just downloaded 1.3.9 and everytime I click on kmanager to open, it still tells me that kmanager is a few months old and a newer verison maybe available....

??
Bard

K-manager differen verision

Post by Bard »

Hello, i have a Kmanager 1.3.9.0, my friend owns a 1.3.5.4. I asked him to look thrue my calibration and make some corrections. He done it and send me calibration, but after i resave it it looses data after dot (see the attach file). But if i use the compare feature of Kmanager it shows no difference. It is strange for me, cause 2409.81 is almost 2410 but after resave it becomes 2409.
Attachments
compare.png
compare.png (220.43 KiB) Viewed 4478 times