Running kmanager 3.2.0
PRB intake manifold
type S throttle body
ClubRSX header
Injen CAI
Stock internals
PP 5-30
No cold air assist

Problem is inconsistent fueling that never occurred on any other version of kmanager.

Over the past few days, my car has been acting up since switching to 3.2.0.

I have been tuned within +/-10% on my STFT. My LTFT acts up sometimes, as I put in a request to make it possible to disable LTFT without avail.

However, yesterday I noticed my A/F was 19.something to 1 in a drive through line!!! I have never had such a dramatic jump with any other version of kmanager.

It was so bad, I had to adjust my STFT adjustment range from -10 to +10 to -30 to +30.

Any insight is awesome. I am going to attach my Kal and two data logs. The first of which fueling is consistent but the second of which gets all funky. Both datalogs are long, because the problem does not happen at a specific time from what I can tell. Please do not tell me to shorten them, because the problem isn't for a short period of time, from what I can tell.
Attachments
3.2.0 number two.kdl
This is a datalog with inconsistent fueling.
(5.64 MiB) Downloaded 117 times
3.2.0 number one.kdl
This is a datalog with consistent fueling.
(5.1 MiB) Downloaded 99 times
3.2.0 kal.kal
Heres my calibration.
(151.81 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Inconsistencies with 3.2.0 beta

Post by Hondata »

Where in the datalog do you see the problem?
Hondata
Anjuna

Re: Inconsistencies with 3.2.0 beta

Post by Anjuna »

"I am going to attach my Kal and two data logs. The first of which fueling is consistent but the second of which gets all funky."

It is just a general observation that in the second datalog, everything is running much leaner.

In the first datalog, everything seems to be running pretty close to my target A/F.

There was no calibration change made between the two at all.

A simple way to see what I am talking about is to open the Kal, load the first kdl, look at the delta lambda overlay, then compare that to the overlay of the second datalog.