ECU lost, need new ECU and Flash-Pro??

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Mounty

ECU lost, need new ECU and Flash-Pro??

Post by Mounty »

Hi, I have not been around for a while, have had some major motor issues: It has now been rebuilt the 3rd and hopefully last time. Along the way, with all the motor removals/installs, my ECU for an 07-08 TSX has gone lost... what I have now (no idea where this came from.... more than likely, HH) is the same ECU pn 37820-RBB-E62, that is in my car (Euro Accord cl9) at the moment, hence it is not rewriteable, and I do not know where the 37820-RBB-A71 is... So I cannot reset my Flash-Pro, and need a new ECU on top of that. Do I need to buy a new Flash-Pro, since it is 'locked' to an ecu that is god-knows-where-istan... I am in contact with Heel-Toe Performance, whom I bought the original FP and adapter cable through. I can look and see if I registered them/myself with you online, but that was soo damn long ago..
Please let me know asap what i can/have to do..
Thanks and Regards
Markus/Mounty
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: ECU lost, need new ECU and Flash-Pro??

Post by Hondata »

You will need a new FlashPro.
Hondata
Mounty

Post by Mounty »

Can I have the old one sent to you for resetting??
Thanks
Mounty

Post by Mounty »

Ok, new (used) ecu and bnib FP ordered from Heel-toe... have the old FP w. oem packaging, just no longer have the ecu.. no not where it is... tis a long story.. i shit you not!!! Can I send the "old" FP back to you for resetting now?? I would like to "give" it to a young forum buddy (he pays for the shipping, , I want no money for it!!!) It is of NO use to me, now that i have had to rebuy everything... Please sirs, have a heart and fix this problem for me?? You would for sure be making atleast one young person happy... I do realize it takes alot of money to develop these products, but I am not trying to rip you off!!!
Regards
Markus Schirmuly/Mounty/ACC-Man