Reading a Datalog??

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
TypeRItr

Reading a Datalog??

Post by TypeRItr »

So I have been running my car on Kpro for a good few years and never had any issues until today. I went to start my car and it would crank but no spark. I am guessing it is something small but i cant figure it out. I plugged my Kmanager in to see what error were coming up but didn't get any and i am afraid that is as far as my knowledge goes. I took a datalog of me trying to start the car. I was trying to contact the guy who mapped my car but cant seem to reach him. I was hoping someone on here would has the experience and knowledge to read a datalog would be able to look at the values when i am trying to start the car and maybe see what is wrong? If so please let me know and i can email you my datalog.
Thanks
Gruppem,Rbc,Hondata gasket,Spoon 4:2,Toda Cat back,kpro. Etd,Spoon and mugen struts,spoon springs
fonzeka

Re: Reading a Datalog??

Post by fonzeka »

You can attach your datalog and calibration in your post here, I'm sure someone could take a look. Maybe me :)
TypeRItr

Re: Reading a Datalog??

Post by TypeRItr »

Hey, Thanks for the reply however i finally got in contact with my tuner Sunday morning and he took a look at the car. There were no errors or issues with the engine. There was battery power. We drained the fuel rail loaded it up with some new fuel and it fired up. Seems just needed some fresh petrol is all. Took a few turns, a bit of accelerator and a big puff of black smoke as it came to life. But was nice and smooth again after the initial clearing out. I reckon there could have been some air bubbles also in the fuel lines and around the rail from messing with it. Thanks again though for the offer. Much appreciated :)
Gruppem,Rbc,Hondata gasket,Spoon 4:2,Toda Cat back,kpro. Etd,Spoon and mugen struts,spoon springs