KPro & Lotus

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
dondemeritt

KPro & Lotus

Post by dondemeritt »

I have read "Before you post anything, read this" by the admin folks, but i cannot get help on "How To Post a Question". And it looks like i'm not the only one with that problem. My problem is i have a 2007 lotus elise/exige with a Japanese Domestic civic type R drive train, and the following: KManager 4.3.3.0 sw; the .kal file is attached; I also have pix of the KPro before it got covered with all the behind-the-seats stuff which precludes me from knowing the sn. Also have pix of the install of the jdm drivetrain. My particular problems are:
1. I have no clue how to post a question, even after reading "Read This before..."
2. I have a ChrckEngine lite that refuses to stay of, with error code P1166 (ho2s). The ho2s is Denso with the following additional info:
DU2
Denso
192400-1091
D3H10
Unfortunately, i need to know the make/model for the car, which i do not know. Please help. Thank you very much.
Well, wait a moment. It's also true that i dont know how to provide an attachment, and would be grateful for that info also.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: KPro & Lotus

Post by Hondata »

Post a question by creating a new topic. I've split this post off from the other topic.

Your problem is either the wiring of the o2 sensor into the vehicle & ECU or the o2 sensor itself. The wiring is something that whoever make the harness needs to look at. If it is the o2 sensor you can narrow it down by using your sensor in a knock good vehicle or a knock good sensor in your vehicle.
Hondata