K20a2 DC5 K-pro question

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Duke

K20a2 DC5 K-pro question

Post by Duke »

Hi, everybody! In advance I apologize for the English. RSX DC5 car 2003 stock, K-pro v3 ECU PRB.
As it is possible to include fuel feeding at engine braking in the certain range of RPM. I want that when dumping gas fire took off, or just gurgled. Whether it is possible to make it on Kpro?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: K20a2 DC5 K-pro question

Post by Spunkster »

This is not recommended as it is not good for the engine as it will wash down the bores.
Duke

Post by Duke »

Thanks! The flame when switching, is harmful too? On a turbo engines from the wastegate there is a flame. It is done specially? Or it is side effect owing to setup of a turbo of the engine?
fonzeka

Post by fonzeka »

Get a race header without cat and a straight through exhaust system, it will shoot some flames occasionally.
Make sure to get it tuned as well otherwise its probably going to run lean.
Duke

Post by Duke »

Can anyone explain not able to clear the situation?
My machine dc5, k20a2. Engine factory, 4 years ago was the repair of the engine (it worked, changed the bearings crankshaft and connecting rods, gaskets checked all gaps). Fidanza flywheel only, Tjunig (instead, the tube diameter 72 mm) Exhaust route 60 bypass damper worth muffler and resonator. Salon stock, wheels r17, width 10 inches, the firmware in the k pro from the catalog (acura rsx stock tuned), it adjusted the mixture up to 12.5. Nothing more is done.

And you have a car with a friend. K20a2 dc5 too. The engine also stock. Route 60. Flow muffler, stock resonator. The stock flywheel.
Engine control unit has been Factory Installed him. the Russian equivalent of k pro (runs on the same software as the hondata). Recorded from a catalog of factory firmware Kmamager.
Drove 2 roll on the transfer. Go hood to hood.
We start from the same (if someone snagged earlier, goes on half of the hood forward and so on until the finish line. Gasoline is the same.
Forgot to say that the other front seat from Integra dc5.
Distance of 1/4 miles pass for 14,680 (best time). And customary 14.980 (worse).
That's a question. Why his dc5 rides as well as mine?
The factory engine control unit we have travelled with him.
Traveled with other dc5 stock, and stock ecu. Win them at a distance of 1/4 miles 3-4 chassis.
Oh and no switches flame)
Please Objasnite why this is happening.
Thank you!
Duke

Post by Duke »

Rode roll in second gear. Instead of "roll on the 2 Drove transfer"