Kmanager V3.3.1 (20 March 2014)

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
FamousRSX

Kmanager V3.3.1 (20 March 2014)

Post by FamousRSX »

V3.3.1 (20 Mar 2014)

Hey, I'm looking for a download of this version of kmanager because I can't get autotune to work one current software version because I have kprov3 and kmanager for some reason will only let kprov4 use autotune even though it was available for v3.

So if anyone has this version sitting around on their PC somewhere I'd love to get it, I can't find it anywhere on the web and it would be nice to have the ability to use the autotune feature once more since I just did an engine swap because a dealership blew my built k24 and now I'm stuck with a bone stock k24a2 and a blown $12,000 engine in my garage.

PS. When taking your car into a dealership set your rev limiter at 2500rpm, that way they can move the car around but not take it on the highway and blown your transmission and precious built motor and then say it's not their fault, not doing this cost me over $18,000 and ruined plans I had for my car and now I've got to restart all over again (that money was for a build transmission and a turbo kit and now I'm making less HP than ever and it took me over a year to get the transmission rebuilt and get a new motor in) learn from my mistake!