I need serious help

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
OmegaK24

I need serious help

Post by OmegaK24 »

Okay so I have a k24a2, I Swapped into a 93 hatch. It used to start up fine until I pinched my conversion harness(Ktuned) when I was installing my brake lines and prop valve back on. Now my car cranks but doesn't start, I have checked the basics, I can hear my fuel pump prime, so I know my main relay works, my fuel pressure holds, I have checked for pulsation on the injectors, checked spark on all of the plugs and coils. I checked the starting signal fuse on the under dash fuse box, and everything was good. My ECU data logs, throws codes and I am able to upload .Kals. I deleted the old calibration and uploaded a new one with the multiplexer disabled, and nothing, I have no idea what to do next.

Please help
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: I need serious help

Post by Spunkster »

You need to try the ECU in a known running vehicle to see if it is the ECU that might be damaged.
OmegaK24

Post by OmegaK24 »

UPDATE:

ECU was tested on a known good vehicle, and it started it right up. I'm back to square one, please help.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If it works as it should in a known good vehicle, then it sounds like there is a wiring issue in your vehicle.
OmegaK24

Post by OmegaK24 »

Can provide me with the signals that the conversion harness uses?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

That is not going to help. You need to fix whatever wiring has been damaged in the vehicle.
OmegaK24

Post by OmegaK24 »

I did, the wires I messed up were the ones from the conversion harness. I spliced the ones that I saw were visually pinched, and still nothing, so I need to know what the signals are
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If the ECU works in another vehicle, then it is obvious there is still a wiring issue. Trying to tell you the "signals" will not help you repair the wires that are damaged. I suggest you contact the manufacturer of the harness for assistance with their wiring harness.