06 Rsx-S Greddy With K-Pro

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
AtLRsX-S

06 Rsx-S Greddy With K-Pro

Post by AtLRsX-S »

I recently just order k-pro with adapter harness for my 06 rsx-s. My car is boosted with Greddy Turbo Kit. I was wondering if there are anything else i need besides 02-04 o2 sensors
kesnut

Post by kesnut »

on a side note did you get the kit only, or did you have to get the emanage with it...

i have been looking around for a kit, but no one wants to sell it without the emanage.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Yes. If the kit comes with non-resistor spark plugs throw them away and purchase some BKR8EIX plugs. Buy some thick silcone sleeve and use safety wire to insulate the wiring loom on the firewall behind the turbo so that the heat from the turbo does not melt the wiring.
Hondata
petah

Post by petah »

kesnut wrote:on a side note did you get the kit only, or did you have to get the emanage with it...

i have been looking around for a kit, but no one wants to sell it without the emanage.
get the kit and sell the emanage to miata people... they love emanage.
Hondata wrote:Yes. If the kit comes with non-resistor spark plugs throw them away and purchase some BKR8EIX plugs. Buy some thick silcone sleeve and use safety wire to insulate the wiring loom on the firewall behind the turbo so that the heat from the turbo does not melt the wiring.
i don't think they include spark plugs in the kits anymore since the early days.. at least not for the past 1 1/2 years when i purchased my kit.