PNF + Tunerview II Problem

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Slip_Angle

PNF + Tunerview II Problem

Post by Slip_Angle »

I have a Tunerview II display that I've plugged into KPro and everything works great with the exception if two peak values. Those are A/F and Duty cycle. (The real-time values of these work fine)

No matter how little throttle I've applied the A/F Peak is always 2531 and the duty cycle 100%. (Kpro has never logged the duty cycle above 75%)

HR Tuning has not seen this before and a few on K20a.org that have the TVII also have not seen this issue.

The only difference between my setup and others seems to be that I have the PNF ECU and they use the Type-S PRB ECU.
HRTuning

Post by HRTuning »

Sorry this was posted in your forums guys, and I know you can't really answer any questions about this third party product, but I'm curious to see if the unit I sent you does the same thing?

Other K-Pro users are not reporting the same issue.

Is there any situation, perhaps at key on or specific to the PNF, that would send maxed out values or irregularities even for just one packet?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

We've never received a unit for testing.

I suggest you look at a datalog which includs cranking the engine. It sounds like a high value before the o2 is working or the injectors are running.
Hondata
HRTuning

Post by HRTuning »

Thanks for the reply. I will see if I can get a datalog of that and perhaps ignore that specific situation.

You never got the unit? Is it possible the box is still sitting somewhere in the back or something? If you're absolutely sure, I'll send you another. Just let me know.
Slip_Angle

Post by Slip_Angle »

Here is the datalog from startup.
Attachments
2009-05-20.kdl
(516.29 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Thanks - the datalog looks ok. I have a TunerViewII here now and reported my testing results back to James.
Hondata
HRTuning

Post by HRTuning »

I'll check out the log. Thank you guys.