K20a Type I/H/E Need Kal.

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
K20tahiti

K20a Type I/H/E Need Kal.

Post by K20tahiti »

Hello

I'm from Tahiti small island lost in the Pacific Ocean. Well there is no Dyno here :( so that's why I ask for Help.
I have a K20a Type R with CAI AEM stock IM, R Crew Header and Thermal R&D 3" exhaust and Kpro.
At the moment I'm using the basic Kal provide by Hondata, the K20a2 CAI Dyno tuned. It works very well.
But I think I could get more. I know some people got the same setup in US e.g: Katman from Jhp.
If it was possible for you to share your kal please.
I'm runing with 98 octane, 95 ron. and I know that in US some kal are made with 91 octane.
I am the only one who have Kpro and we are only 2 K20 swap in whole island.
So Please Hellpp

Thank You
keto06

Post by keto06 »

Send me a message with your email address and I will help you with your car if you want.
K20tahiti

Post by K20tahiti »

keto06 wrote:Send me a message with your email address and I will help you with your car if you want.
My email is " jmcheong2002@yahoo.fr " thank you very much.
Do you have the same setup as me?
Thank You
K20tahiti

Post by K20tahiti »

keto06 wrote:Send me a message with your email address and I will help you with your car if you want.
Just to say that I tried the ITR kal provide by Hondata and there is a lot of strange noise that I think these are knocks.
All the rest of the engine is stock. I don't how to modify the map,I am very new in, I drive my K20 since one week :)
If you need more details of the engine I can, just ask me.
Thank You for you help.
keto06

Post by keto06 »

The starting kal you need to use is the one that says K20a2 with ITR cams header and cold air intake.

Actually. Try this kal.

Do 3 Wide Open Throttle Pulls on the Same Street in the Same direction from about 3000-8000 RPM while datalogging them. Click record just before you punch the throttle and unclick it just afterwards.

I will do all the kal work for you if you just follow my instructions.

If you hit lean cut (which you shouldnt) just stop and let me know.
Attachments
ITRkal.kal
(48.38 KiB) Downloaded 355 times
K20tahiti

Post by K20tahiti »

keto06 wrote:The starting kal you need to use is the one that says K20a2 with ITR cams header and cold air intake.

Actually. Try this kal.

Do 3 Wide Open Throttle Pulls on the Same Street in the Same direction from about 3000-8000 RPM while datalogging them. Click record just before you punch the throttle and unclick it just afterwards.

I will do all the kal work for you if you just follow my instructions.

If you hit lean cut (which you shouldnt) just stop and let me know.
Thank You I will do it tonight. Is it possible to ask you a favour and made 2 KAL ?
the 1st kal with a SKUNK2 2,75" exhaust and the 2nd kal with the Thermal R&D 3", because by now the Skunk2 is on my car and I will change it for the next week with my 3".Or if that disturb you I can wait for the next week.
Thank You man for your help
keto06

Post by keto06 »

That small of a change in exhaust wont make a huge difference really.