06 TSX Calibration

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
Post Reply
Slip_Angle
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:26 pm

06 TSX Calibration

Post by Slip_Angle » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Is there a calibration for the 06+ K24a2? Even direction on what cam angles the 06 K24a2 likes for closed and open loop would be a great start.

I just installed the 06 Intake cam on my 04 K24a2 and A/F is all over the place now. I didn't think a cam would make things so different but I don't want to tune A/F not knowing what good cam angles are for closed loop.

Thanks!

tiger
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by tiger » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:59 am

Hey slip angle,

Do you have a new map for the 06 tsx intake cam? I am about to switch to the same intake cam on my k24a2. I am running your old map (adjusted for A/F of course) you uploaded and its by far the best map I've used.

keto06
Posts: 499
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Post by keto06 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:30 pm

I tuned 1 06 k24a2 but it was in an RSX and had the stock gears unmodified...

Slip_Angle
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:26 pm

Post by Slip_Angle » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:54 pm

tiger wrote:Hey slip angle,

Do you have a new map for the 06 tsx intake cam? I am about to switch to the same intake cam on my k24a2. I am running your old map (adjusted for A/F of course) you uploaded and its by far the best map I've used.
Sure, no problem. It's not complete yet because my O2 sensor went on me and I'm still doing a bit of work on cam angles but give it a try..
Attachments
2010-04-13c.kal
(48.41 KiB) Downloaded 256 times

tiger
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by tiger » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:31 am

Slip_Angle wrote: Sure, no problem. It's not complete yet because my O2 sensor went on me and I'm still doing a bit of work on cam angles but give it a try..
Awesome thanks man. Keep me posted on how your map develops. I try tuning things like cam angles and usually just make a mess of things.
keto06 wrote:I tuned 1 06 k24a2 but it was in an RSX and had the stock gears unmodified...
I will have the 50* VTC on the 06 Intake Cam.

rpmr6
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:36 am

Post by rpmr6 » Sat May 01, 2010 9:59 pm

keto06 wrote:I tuned 1 06 k24a2 but it was in an RSX and had the stock gears unmodified...
I did a search but thought this may be faster if i just ask. would you happen to have a copy of this cal. ? as i have a k24a2 in a rsx base with stock gears and rbc/type s TB Injen cold air and header into a greddy cat back sys. But i have no cat on car (bought used so not sure on header as it came on the car could be a megan? (4x2x1)
Thanks for your time i just got the car running and have to get it to drive straight before i can do any kind of pulls :) (hope this week get it in for alignment)

tiger
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by tiger » Wed May 19, 2010 7:02 am

Hey Slip Angle,

Just wondering if you've had a chance to finish your map?

Slip_Angle
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:26 pm

Post by Slip_Angle » Sat May 22, 2010 6:43 am

tiger wrote:Hey Slip Angle,

Just wondering if you've had a chance to finish your map?
Sure, I've attached the latest version. I changed cruise to 25* VTC and modified some of the open loop angles. Fine tuned ignition for any knocking and added 10* IGN retard at 130 degrees IAT.

Let me know how it works for your car.
Attachments
2010-05-21a.kal
(47.44 KiB) Downloaded 358 times

tiger
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by tiger » Mon May 24, 2010 5:44 am

Slip_Angle wrote:
tiger wrote:Hey Slip Angle,

Just wondering if you've had a chance to finish your map?
Sure, I've attached the latest version. I changed cruise to 25* VTC and modified some of the open loop angles. Fine tuned ignition for any knocking and added 10* IGN retard at 130 degrees IAT.

Let me know how it works for your car.
Great, I will do some tests tonight. I used the one you previously posted and it worked great. Once it moved onto the high cam map, it really pulled. I just wished it didn't have to stay on the low cam for so long. I actually let an instructor at a autox school drive my car and he said the acceleration was nuts so yeah, the map was working great.

db8typer
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Nice

Post by db8typer » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 pm

How is this map working out?
HONDATA FTW

tiger
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by tiger » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:41 am

Sorry I don't get updates for this thread. The map really worked well. I don't use it anymore as I am boosted now.

Post Reply