06 acura rsx type s- Tps failure? 02 sensor? Or limp mode?

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
MisterEric

06 acura rsx type s- Tps failure? 02 sensor? Or limp mode?

Post by MisterEric »

I have a 2006 acura rsx type s. I have a dc sports intake, ktuned racing headers, with a Greddy evo 2 exhaust, with a comptech competition clutch 1.5 and kpro. I recently started having acceleration failures when trying to press the throttle down. It bogs or jerks back. Im using base map with a few calibrations to protect the engine. Which is knock sensors and limp mode. And making sure my fuel relay is checked. I have no idea whats going on. It did not have this problem till now. In low gear cant accelerate with full throttle in 1-4 at 2-3500 rpms. while in 5-6 i can accelerate to 5500 rpms.i heard could be limp mode. Or my tps sensor is fucked up and need replacing. Any tips or even calibration to help me on my kpro status? Ive tried using base maps. Or my tuners tune. Also. All check engine lights are enabled buht no error codes or check engine light pops up. Also my air/ fuel ratio goes to 14.7-14.2. Every datalog ends up different though.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: 06 acura rsx type s- Tps failure? 02 sensor? Or limp mode?

Post by Spunkster »

You need to datalog when this happens then look at the log to see what might be changing or dropping out.
MisterEric

Post by MisterEric »

I am its just different everytime. And like i see lean cuts some times or tps just fails or something.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If the TPS has failed then it will need to be replaced.
MisterEric

Post by MisterEric »

Okay
guapodaone

Post by guapodaone »

Did you end up finding the problem? Seems everyone never post the answer.
steve340$

Post by steve340$ »

i have a 06 rsx type s with simple bolt ons, recently started to notice that the car wont drive unless i let off the gas. I heard it could b a bad tps> need help asap
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

steve340$ wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:20 pm i have a 06 rsx type s with simple bolt ons, recently started to notice that the car wont drive unless i let off the gas. I heard it could b a bad tps> need help asap
Start your own thread and post more info and calibration and datalog showing the issue.