Same problem.. saving settings

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
picnic_george

Same problem.. saving settings

Post by picnic_george »

I asked a few months ago, maybe someone will see this and tell me what the heck I'm missing....
Every time I start up the laptop to go tune I have to put all my settings back in. Goes back to default IE Options-settings-af defaults to lamda, vacuum- millibar, unit base absolute, I want AFR, " vacuum- atmospheric... also defaults my target lamda to 1(14.7) low load, .92(13.5) med load and .85(12.5) high load for autotune. None of which I want, I'd like to set it to my desired settings and not have to change it to what I like every time I load up the laptop to tune a car. It seems like I must be missing something so simple, but every time I try to tune it takes me 10 minutes of button pushing just to get the laptop ready to tune.

How do I fix that, I for some reason can not for the life of me find the save settings button hahahaha

Thanks again
Kris
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Refer to http://www.hondata.com/help/smanager/vi ... zation.htm to find the directories in which SManager saves the settings files. Check they are not read only.
Hondata
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Also make sure you close the program after making your setting changes. If you jsut shut down the laptop witout closing the program it will not save them.
picnic_george

Post by picnic_george »

I'll try what hondata said. It is on windows vista. ugh lol

Spunkster, yeah I've tried a bunch of different things. But yes I always save my changes. It's not just when I shut the laptop off it happens when I just close the program.

Thanks