SManager V1.5.3 beta

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: SManager V1.5.1 beta

Post by Hondata »

From the control panel under 'Regional and Language Options' (Windows XP) or 'Change the date, time or number format' (Windows 7) there are settings for the decimal point, list separator etc.
regional-settings-7.png
regional-settings-7.png (29.93 KiB) Viewed 15885 times
regional-options-xp.png
regional-options-xp.png (25.91 KiB) Viewed 15885 times
Hondata
Tsuchinoko

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Here you have.
Attachments
Sem título.JPG
Sem título.JPG (37.71 KiB) Viewed 15879 times
Those who know don't tell, and those who tell don't know.
Tsuchinoko

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Email with the calibrations and the problem sended aswell.

Thanks
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Thanks for the email and screenshots. There was a problem with 1.5.1 when saving and reloading a calibration with regional settings using a decimal separator of ','. I have fixed this a week or so back, but I will make up a new release shortly for you.

Question for users with different regional settings: do you want the tables to show decimals as (for example - 16 degrees) 16.0 or 16,0 ? When entering numbers, are you more comfortable entering 16.0 or 16,0 ?

I have noticed that FlashPro shows 16,0 but only allows 16.0 to be entered, whereas SManager and KManager both show 16.0 and only allow 16.0 to be entered.
Hondata
locash

Post by locash »

Decimals, ie: 16.0
Locash Racing, LLC
Hondata Sales and Tuning
Dynapack 4000 2wd Dyno
In-Shop CNC Machining and Product Manufacturing
Tsuchinoko

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Hondata wrote:Thanks for the email and screenshots. There was a problem with 1.5.1 when saving and reloading a calibration with regional settings using a decimal separator of ','. I have fixed this a week or so back, but I will make up a new release shortly for you.

Question for users with different regional settings: do you want the tables to show decimals as (for example - 16 degrees) 16.0 or 16,0 ? When entering numbers, are you more comfortable entering 16.0 or 16,0 ?

I have noticed that FlashPro shows 16,0 but only allows 16.0 to be entered, whereas SManager and KManager both show 16.0 and only allow 16.0 to be entered.
Thank you very much Hondata
V-Spec race development

Post by V-Spec race development »

locash wrote:Decimals, ie: 16.0
Yes please thank you.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: SManager V1.5.2 beta

Post by Hondata »

SManager V1.5.2 has been released

V1.5.2 changes:
• Added Erase ECU command.
• Added main table axis tracing.
• Changed the 3D table tracing to accurately show the cells which are being read.
• Disable print and printer setup if no default printer is present.

There also are some minor changes for Windows 7 logo compliance - eg the manifest resource was changed to always use themes and set request privileges, the uninstalled was digitally signed and given the version number.
Hondata
V-Spec race development

I tried downloading v1.5.2 today and when I open smanager and open my files/calibration were missing. I tried searching them and couldn't find them so I switch back to the older version v1.5.1 and when I open smanager again and they were all there and I am able to open them. Can you please tell me why this happen? thanks.
Jaker

Post by Jaker »

Same here. The S300 base calibrations are there, but the saved calibrations and the datalogs from the last couple years are gone. I take comfort in knowing they're still there V-spec, but I'm unsure how to revert back to a previous version of the software.
V-Spec race development

Jaker wrote:Same here. The S300 base calibrations are there, but the saved calibrations and the datalogs from the last couple years are gone. I take comfort in knowing they're still there V-spec, but I'm unsure how to revert back to a previous version of the software.
Yes, the base calibration for new maps are there but all mine and customer's calibration are not. Hondata, how do we upload our previous customer's calibration or files? Good thing I saved my old version 1.5.1 so I am able to go back to where I can access to my files.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

More information is needed:
- what version of windows
- can you see the calibrations from windows explorer
- when you say 'gone', do you mean the calibrations are not visible or that they do not load?
Hondata
Jaker

Post by Jaker »

Windows 7

Personal calibrations are not visible in Windows Explorer

Personal calibrations are not visible in Hondata (seem to have been erased with install of 1.5.2)

I was previously running 1.5.1 (made some small tweaks to the tune here and there).

My datalogs are "gone" as well.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Where were your calibrations stored? It is more likely that it is something to do with user directories under Windows 7 and access rights, as the install will not delete calibrations. Try logging in as administrator to see if you can search for the calibrations that way.
Hondata
Jaker

Post by Jaker »

Well I did a search and found my files. However, this has never been an issue before. Something about this latest version prevented SManager from showing the existing files in the "normal" selection window when opening a calibration or datalog file.