watchout221

Ecu self resets

Post by watchout221 »

ECU keeps resetting itself back to factory parameters what would cause this
crluver123

Re: Ecu self resets

Post by crluver123 »

Which version board is it?
if it's a version 1, green board, its the early sign of the on-board battery dying.
watchout221

Post by watchout221 »

it the white board
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What is leading you to believe it is a factory parameter? What exactly are the symptoms?
watchout221

Post by watchout221 »

after I load a tune to the ecu then drive it turn off the key then try to start it the injectors are set back to 240 none of the settings are the same car wont start back up I have to reload the tune back to the ecu every time I drive the car
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What is the serial number that is on the s300?

From Help, About, what is the version of software you are using?

Are you downloading the calibration form the s300 every time you upload?

Can you explain in detail exactly how you are opening, loading and uploading the calibration to your ecu?
watchout221

Post by watchout221 »

Sorry for the late reply. Serial is 31801 software is 2.6.6.... although I may have fixed the issue but I'm not 100% on that lol but so far my map is staying the same and this is the second day with out issue car starts just fine if I retrieve the calibration from the ecu the map sensor is still set at 4bar not back to stock also my injectors are still 1000cc with correct dead times not back to 240cc. I'm unsure if it had to-do with my battery cables being a bit lose or the liquid tape I used finishing my tuck witch i cut out an resolder an replaced with shrink tube and so far she's back 😁 lol. I do appreciate the help so thank you!! Also on a different matter I wired my aem wideband to A25 for 12v A26 ground and D14 5v an set the imput source d14 02 I'm really confused if that's right. All the back an forth on here If someone could tell me if that's right or wrong that would be awesome
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I would not recommend using d14 as it cannot see the full voltage range. Use the ELD input or one of the alternate inputs.