ok please help car sputters out full config and data logs

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
GangarTypeR

ok please help car sputters out full config and data logs

Post by GangarTypeR »

Ok so here's the deal the car starts up and runs (ran great to 40mph once) but as I'm driving it looses power and i have to let off the throttle and it comes back and i can accelerate again(all under 30ph) I've been reading and adjusting and trying to figure this out and i just now am mentally exhausted and about to take it to a shop. Ill take any Ideas help or suggestions. The car is
1998 Honda Civic DX hatchback
-b18 c1 block
-12.5-1 compression weisco pistons and forged rods (stock bore)
-B16 pr3 Head with skunk2 dual valve springs and titanium retainers new valve guides and ferrea 5000 valves (Freshly done)
-Skunk 2 adjustable cam gears
-Fuel injector Clinic 550cc injectors
-Aem 320lph fuel pump Aem Filter
- golden eagle fuel rail with Fuel lab fuel pressure regulator and rail psi gauge
-Skunk 2 intake manifold and 70mm throttle body
-generic short ram cone intake
-msd blaster coil with (new) dizzy, new 10.2mm vms wires and ngk G power platinum plugs
-Hondata s300v3 with pwm boost by gear installed updated to newest availabe software
-aem wide-band
-S4c transmission freshly rebuilt with plate lsd, 9lb flywheel and new stage 2 clutch
Attachments
test drive 1.s3d
(3.94 MiB) Downloaded 103 times
GSR with 440CC cammed (1).skl
(43.47 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: ok please help car sputters out full config and data logs

Post by Spunkster »

Has then been tuned on the dyno or is this just a base map?

Your TPS does not appear to be reading at all.
GangarTypeR

Re: ok please help car sputters out full config and data logs

Post by GangarTypeR »

its just a basemap for a high comp gsr, i have changed a few things to match the build Ie; fuel injectors tuner wont take it until its running correctly. yeah i know its odd but when i go into the settings its reading it because i was able to get my throttle to read 0 at idle and 100 at wide open throttle, also tps sensor came off of a running civic so it should be good but who knows. thanks for the info man