Percent difference lambda from sensor overlay?

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
LS1inferno

Percent difference lambda from sensor overlay?

Post by LS1inferno »

Hello,

First time delving into the honda world.
I've just installed the s300 on a p28 d16z6.
Got it all up wired up and running before realizing you cant use sensor overlay for percent difference as you can for lambda overlay.

I've done plenty GM ecu with HP tuners and a couple turbo LS cars with a holley EFI. So technical is no issue.

In lieu of rewiring the lambda sensor to the D10 pin, can I forward the data to the internal lambda reading in smanager? I currently have it in AN0. I'd rather not rewire as I've already got everything tucked and cleaned up. I'm also not too concerned about closed loop.

My research shows no and that doesn't make any sense, but i guess it is what it is. That would be a nice feature.

Beyond that, can you make custom tables so I can calculate the percent difference from the sensor overlay and make changes that way. I'd rather log and do it that way anyhow, not a fan of autotune without it being on a loaded dyno.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Percent difference lambda from sensor overlay?

Post by Spunkster »

You really should rewire it to the D10 input as it will do what you want and is not that difficult to change the wiring.
LS1inferno

Post by LS1inferno »

I figured as much, was hoping a few keystrokes would save me some time but the software I guess isn't that flexible.

Is there any internal voltage shift or anything I should be aware of with the d10 pin or should my 0 to 5 V slope from my WB be pretty close?

Thank you
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

As long as it is wired correctly you should not need a voltage offset, but you must also make sure that the correct resistors are removed form the ECU: http://www.hondata.com/help/smanager/wi ... b=wideband
LS1inferno

Post by LS1inferno »

Can do.

Thank you for reaffirming the truth I didn't want to accept. Oh well now I can start getting this thing sorted.