How does it look? (Datalog)

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
chinnoe

How does it look? (Datalog)

Post by chinnoe »

Hi guys! Can you guys review my datalog please. Car is street tuned.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
10.18 log - Copy.zip
15min daily drive
(763.49 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
Gerry

Re: How does it look? (Datalog)

Post by Gerry »

whats the setup? the a/f sitting at 1.15 lambda during idle @12min in which reads out to a 16.9afr which is really lean. which is after you have been driving but at 0tps 0vss and 809rpm at -20map/psi seems to be really high and stays pretty steady from 12:00 to 12:35. I have seen a/f jump around but not stay steady that long on a lean idle. you want your afr to be as stable as possible. could be a vacuum leak somewhere in the system. OR you just haven't properly calibrated the a/f which is also why I see no WOT pulls yet. need more information on setup as well.
Gerry

Post by Gerry »

your afr is all over the place. needs to be as steady as possible. who is tuning this?
chinnoe

Post by chinnoe »

Hi Gerry thanks for checking it out and sorry for late reply. I have notifications on now.

Setup: Stock Honda f20b 11.0:1 Displacement: 2.0 L (1,997 cc), Fuel Injector Development 1000cc inj, walbro 450, Garrett T3/T04E Stage III Turbo 60 Trim(500HP), BRMS Turbo manifold, 44mm Tial MV-R(5.80psi spring yellow), skunk2 IM, skunk2 alpha 70mm TB.

It was street tuned by local reputable tuner here in Wisconsin. When he tuned it, my AEM gauge was faulty and switched gauge and sensor with his own. Then I got mine replaced(gauge&sensor) by AEM and these are my results. Could that have something to do with it.
chinnoe

Post by chinnoe »

Also has an up pipe because of clearance issue but I’ll snap a photo later of sensor is location.

Thanks!
chinnoe

Post by chinnoe »

Can you send me a sample datalog of how it’s suppose to look?
Gerry

Post by Gerry »

your afr from the datalog will read from whatever wideband sensor you have hooked up to it. so if the wideband sensor is reading bad then yes it could cause an eratic afr.
Gerry

Post by Gerry »

email me the calibration file gerryshepherd09@gmail.com
chinnoe

Post by chinnoe »

Thanks Gerry but I got it sorted out with my tuner. I just needed second opinion on the datalog.