Launch control w/ anti-lag

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
1320motoring

Launch control w/ anti-lag

Post by 1320motoring »

just a question...........has anyone had any success with this feature? If so, what are some of the parameters used to make it work?[/b]
airshifter

Post by airshifter »

works a little bit on our car now without the msd ignition

but when I used the msd 2-step on top of the s300 antilag our b16 launched with 20psi @ 8500 with a t4/60-1

the M&W ignition doesn't have 2 step, we only get 6psi now

didn't add fuel and pulled 20 degrees of timing out 400 rpm before the msd 2-step activation point and had the s300 2-step 200 rpm past the msd 2step
1320motoring

Post by 1320motoring »

so its more an ignition pull over adding fuel also? I read on an efi forum that adding fuel and also pulling ignition was what worked for the person. Only thing is.....he had a different type of engine management.
kaj

Post by kaj »

i can't get my launch control to work. either it's on..or it isn't. i tried to use my A/C button.. even inverted the input.. still nothing. it's either on or not. period, which makes warming up the tires in the water box impossible :(
kesnut

Post by kesnut »

any update on this?
the guy who are using it, what setting do you have and how did you go about getting the settings?
SpadeMotorsports

Post by SpadeMotorsports »

I use it and it works too good for me. I hit 24 lbs. of boost within 2 bumps of the launch limiter. I am having a problem with the limiter holding. If I set it for 7022, it will bounce from 7000 to 9500. Not good in terms of trying to control spin.
kesnut

Post by kesnut »

i played with it weekend, but i was not sure if it was really working? as the i made changes to the setting, boost was the same. that is why i was asking, how do you go about setting this up, what signs are you looking for,listening for.
thudreem

Post by thudreem »

SpadeMotorsports wrote:I use it and it works too good for me. I hit 24 lbs. of boost within 2 bumps of the launch limiter. I am having a problem with the limiter holding. If I set it for 7022, it will bounce from 7000 to 9500. Not good in terms of trying to control spin.
Wow, what setting are you using to achieve 24 lbs off the 2 step?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

SpadeMotorsports wrote:I use it and it works too good for me. I hit 24 lbs. of boost within 2 bumps of the launch limiter. I am having a problem with the limiter holding. If I set it for 7022, it will bounce from 7000 to 9500. Not good in terms of trying to control spin.
I bet if you look at your datalogs you will find that your wheel spin is casuign the mph to be above the cutoff for the launch control. Try raising the launch speed.
SpadeMotorsports

Post by SpadeMotorsports »

I bet if you look at your datalogs you will find that your wheel spin is casuign the mph to be above the cutoff for the launch control. Try raising the launch speed.[/quote]

There is no wheelspin, for I am not moving. I am sitting on the line pre-launch.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Can you post datalogs showing this?
siadam

Post by siadam »

The antilag is just a check box plus adjustments of fuel/timing to activate correct?

As for the launch control..is there an external wiring/etc that is involved to have it activated...?

Thanks.
8)
Built, NOT Bought.
^^clicky.for.more.info^^