B18C type R boosted with S300...need help

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
shobee

B18C type R boosted with S300...need help

Post by shobee »

I am new to using hondata or any ecu editor. here is my setup:
B18C type R with wiseco 9:1 pistons
crower rods, block gaurd, 1:1 fpr, 550cc injectors, KKK k26 turbo, Apexi GT front mount intercooler, Arp bolts. I plan to run 15 psi boost (max).
I am running S300 on a P28 ECU with OBD1 wiring
Boost kicks in at around 3500rpm and full boost at 3900rpm.

I need base maps of similar setups so that with minimum fine tuning I can have safe and decent power. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.
integra GSR
Wiseco low comp pistons
crower rods
KKK turbo
kaj

Post by kaj »

you can find a base map, but i would NOT count on it being safe... only being good enough to get the car to a tuner :!:
cinq

Re: B18C type R boosted with S300...need help

Post by cinq »

shobee wrote:I am new to using hondata or any ecu editor. here is my setup:
B18C type R with wiseco 9:1 pistons
crower rods, block gaurd, 1:1 fpr, 550cc injectors, KKK k26 turbo, Apexi GT front mount intercooler, Arp bolts. I plan to run 15 psi boost (max).
I am running S300 on a P28 ECU with OBD1 wiring
Boost kicks in at around 3500rpm and full boost at 3900rpm.

I need base maps of similar setups so that with minimum fine tuning I can have safe and decent power. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Might want to get yourself a wideband. With that, atleast you can street tune it yourself, and at the same time, knowing what your true A/F is. Plus..it's you'll have a blast tuning it on your own. GET A WIDEBAND! :)
tboostdsi

re:

Post by tboostdsi »

hey, i basically have the same setup. i have 9:4.1 ratio and a b18c5 w jrsc 8lb boost. 84mm bore. i just got the s300 and i need help as well. i do have the plx m300 though. have you got the wideband and the plx device yet? let me know how you hooked it up if so. the only thing i have to wire up now is the eld wire....i dont know what or where this is. if you have any questions to ask let me know.....
shobee

Post by shobee »

hmmmm... thankyou all for the advice, however I have the innovate LM-1 wideband with complete ox box and stuff and I am tuning using it. I do not have a plx device so cant help you. I ran 9 pounds on the greddy file with minor changes, it ran ok. so u could start with that..
integra GSR
Wiseco low comp pistons
crower rods
KKK turbo