hondata s300 b16a

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
gezzuzz3

hondata s300 b16a

Post by gezzuzz3 »

i got honda s300, wide band, a b16a del sol and greddy turbo system im installing tomorrow..

lucky for me there is a base map for this setup...
but the map uses 240cc injectors..
greddy system comes with 310cc injectors..

if i set 310cc injectors in hondata will it adjust the maps for it?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It will give you a starting point to begin properly tuning.
gezzuzz3

Post by gezzuzz3 »

ok.. explain this to me... in the fuel trim window i can put stock size and current size... does this adjust the amount of fuel injected
tboostdsi

Post by tboostdsi »

hey gezzuzz3, this has nothing to do w your post, but how did you wire up your wideband? do you have the plx? did you wire up the wideband to the eld and the narrowband to the oem o2 sensor input wire? i'm asking this because you and i might have the same setup.....that is how i have mine wired up and i want to check w you. thanks
gezzuzz3

Post by gezzuzz3 »

i havea lc-1 .. but they are all the same.. i cut the harness off my stock o2... put 1 k resitor between the black wires... the wideband ground to the green and the wideband analog out put to the white wire... no need to hook up the narrow band wire... this is the cleanest way to install.. no slicing the factory wires
tboostdsi

re

Post by tboostdsi »

i figured i should hook my wideband up that way. but the way i have it is same thing but with the eld as my wideband. i think i am going to hook it up the way you did because i am not getting the right numbers in the cinversion with the eld being hooked up. how accurate is the datalogg wideband and your wideband display on your lc-1. the 1k resistor is for the heated o2 cel right?.......thanks dj.