Decel stalling

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
locash

Post by locash »

Spunkster wrote:I believe that the FJO injector driver could very well be the problem. All you should have is a resistor box wired in per the info at http://www.hondata.com/techinjectorwiring.html

Try removing the injector driver, installing the resistor box and see if that resolves the problem.
I fail to believe that the injector driver is the problem, as I believe it is the correct way to use peak and hold injectors with the obd1 saturated injector drivers.
kaj

Post by kaj »

jordonking wrote:One of my vacuum caps popped off was the main problem, and I've added a little more fuel to first few columns. It's almost completely gone now, but I was wondering if using 550cc injectors would have any affect on this. I'm N/A right now (h22a). Plan on boosting.

I'm finally doing some full thottle tuning, and man I'm very happy with results. I'm just seat of the pants tuning with wideband, and once VTEC engages it's over. I actually lowered compression to 9.2:1 and I had the f22b2 in car previously which has 9:1cr so I figured it wouldn't be much faster, but I'm very pleased with results. I don't even know if VTEC was functional on my other motor. I took 3 of my friends riding in it yesterday 1 has an 03 mustang with cams and it's geared, another has an old s10 with a 350 in it and both were very suprised. I love watching their faces when VTEC hits :D . Can't wait to boost it.
i've never really been in a car where vtec could be felt like that.
jordonking

Post by jordonking »

i've never really been in a car where vtec could be felt like that.
Neither had I before this. It's pretty freaking amazing. I love it. :)