Estimated fuel change option ?

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Marlon88

Estimated fuel change option ?

Post by Marlon88 »

Hello there :wink:

I had been using the Hondata S300 for sometime now and I realy like it !! The software is very user friendly and I realy learnd alot from the Tech section on the Hondata website!!

I am using a PLX-M300 Wideband system hooked up to the S300 and it had been very helpfull to me doing the tuning , now I have a question about the "Show estimated change in fuel to reach target lambda" window .

The numbers that I get after I datalog , like -10 , -7 , -2 , 0 , 5 , I know they are the numbers to reach the target , but I don`t know what they represent ? are they showing the numbers in % ( percentage ) or are they how much do you actualy need to modify the fuel map in numbers ?

Example when I have a number 161 in the fuel map and in the estimated fuel change window it is showing -15 , do I have to decrese that number by 15% that it will changed it to 137 , or do I have to decrese it by 15 making it 146 ?

In http://www.hondata.com/techwidebandtuning.html it says the numners are in % but on the S300 software it doesn`t say anywhere what the numbers in the estimated fuel change to reach the target lambda what they represent !

Thanks Very much
Marlon.
jdmspecdc5

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

minus means to remove that percent of fuel

positive means to add that percent of fuel
Marlon88

Post by Marlon88 »

Thanks jdmspecdc5 for the reply , so in short words that number represents a percentage ?
jdmspecdc5

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

yes