SManager V.1.3.7

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Hondata
Site Admin

SManager V.1.3.7

Post by Hondata »

SManager V.1.3.7 is available for download here

Changes:

- Added right mouse button graph zoom. This allows you to zoom in on a datalog graph area by right clicking and dragging.

- Added overrun cutoff tps and delay settings. We've changed the overrun tps point so that it is referenced to the zero calibrated position of the throttle. This should result in smoother decelleration injector cutoff. The time delay is the delay between releasing the throttle and the injectors cutting. The stock delay of 600 ms can be reduced for better response, but if you go too low you'll find the car jerky in the lower gear.

- Added strain gauge full throttle shift input. This is for dog-engagement transmissions only. A strain gauge on the gear lever activates a timed engine cut to facilitate gear shifting. If you don't have a dog engagement transmission, then ignore this option. Please.

- Fixed service connector light not flashing when service connector switch is jumpered.
Last edited by Hondata on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hondata
turbotypeR

Post by turbotypeR »

awesome! you guys rule!
92 civic Si
best et:9.43best mph:164
revlinemotors

Post by revlinemotors »

When you update, it says updating/installing 1.3.6 :)
hybridcivicls-t

Post by hybridcivicls-t »

thanks, are you guys going to find something to fix the connectivity issue with datalogging?
SPOOLIN

Post by SPOOLIN »

revlinemotors wrote:When you update, it says updating/installing 1.3.6 :)

i don't think they auto update beta versions, seems like this is one.
www.MSSRACING.com
9.29 | 6.20 | 167
Silverbeast

Post by Silverbeast »

hybridcivicls-t wrote:thanks, are you guys going to find something to fix the connectivity issue with datalogging?
What issue are you having with datalogging?

I have had countless number of people use it just fine. Use non-resistor plugs, and 99.9% of the time you have datalogging problems.
hybridcivicls-t

Silverbeast wrote: What issue are you having with datalogging?

I have had countless number of people use it just fine. Use non-resistor plugs, and 99.9% of the time you have datalogging problems.
im good on that. i have resistor plugs. the issue is it cuts in and out while online. sometimes i have to click the lightning bolt several times. my tuner says its a hardware problem in hondata.

today after the new version. i uploaded while the car was on and it shut off. started back up but not sure why it did it.
Last edited by hybridcivicls-t on Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You may have resistor plugs, but your plug wires, distributor cap, or coil could be generating a substantial amount of interference.
hybridcivicls-t

Spunkster wrote:You may have resistor plugs, but your plug wires, distributor cap, or coil could be generating a substantial amount of interference.
there all good. he made me by new ones at the dyno session cause my others sucked my tuner has the same issue sometimes. and yes he is very very reputable. he told me he bought a special adapter that helps with interference.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What you just decribed indicates it is interference, not a Hardware problem.
hybridcivicls-t

i may need the upgraded data cable. all the other parts are on par. it does it intermittently, it was very inconvenient when i was trying to watch my temps, it would cut in and out
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

There is no upgraded cable. The cable that comes with the s300 has 2 ferite beads and is shielded. If you are still having problems there is something in your setup that is causing large quantities of interference.

The car dying while uplaoding a complete calibration from a new version sometimes happens becuase it is uploading the complete file. It cannot read and write to the same parts of memory at the same time. Anytime you are uplaoding a full calibration...espcially after installing a new version of software it is best to upload the calibration with the key on but the engine off.
hybridcivicls-t

Spunkster wrote:There is no upgraded cable. The cable that comes with the s300 has 2 ferite beads and is shielded. If you are still having problems there is something in your setup that is causing large quantities of interference.

The car dying while uplaoding a complete calibration from a new version sometimes happens becuase it is uploading the complete file. It cannot read and write to the same parts of memory at the same time. Anytime you are uplaoding a full calibration...espcially after installing a new version of software it is best to upload the calibration with the key on but the engine off.
sweet thanks yeah i figured that was the problem, it worked right after. it wasnt a big deal i just noticed it did it after the new update vs it never did it before.

im not sure where my tuner got his from. it hasn't done it since the tuning session and a couple times....lol
sql_civic

The download link points to v1.3.8

Post by sql_civic »

revlinemotors wrote:When you update, it says updating/installing 1.3.6 :)
When I download from the link the installer file is named SManagerV1-3-8.exe. Has this actually been released yet? I see the digital signature on it is dated 8/1/08.
Attachments
Hodata Download.JPG
Hodata Download.JPG (20.42 KiB) Viewed 5291 times