B20B Vtec Calibration Needed Help Please!!!

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
hpmx18

Re: B20B Vtec Calibration Needed Help Please!!!

Post by hpmx18 »

indeed there is no b20vtec map listed on s300 this could b a good starting point for fellow s300 owners
LGMotoring
IG:Lgmotoring
Lgmotoring.com
lemonnerat

Post by lemonnerat »

Thanks!

I´m gonna make an b20vtec on e100, the car is from a friend of my...as soon my friend get all the parts he needs i´ll tune it up.

When i finish it, i´ll upload here to help.
DatLife84

Post by DatLife84 »

Great help with this MAP. Just tuned my friends B20 Turbo w/440cc injectors and did not have to do a bunch of work to the fuel map, just a little in the transition to boost. Car runs great besides a couple of mechanical issues that we are taking care of now. Makes great power and is running safe. Thanks again.
Morikun

Post by Morikun »

Thanks for the map! I'm going to try it out on my new b20v as well; stay tuned for feedback!
Morikun

Post by Morikun »

Didn't work out very well, I went back to the ls vtec map provided with the s300 v3 software.
92 Hatch
B20vtec, 11.5:1, BC stage 2 cams, s300, itr tranny
NA for freedom :)
Oriental

Post by Oriental »

hpmx18 wrote:try this map
stock b20 block vtec head
stock injectors
Hi, folks, I'm new to all of this stuff. I'm reading now and getting ready to start tuning my almost stock B20vtec. It's all stock PHK block (B20Z) + PR3-2 head (B16A).The cam gears are adjusted to get rid of cams 2* retard. PTFE intake gasket.

I have researched a bit the calibrations of HPMX18

1. What is most noticeable for me in the low cam ignition table is that there's no negative values. Why is it so? Is it due to stock cam gears mismatch?

2. I also have noticed that there are 5 strings in the tables below 1000 rpm in ITR or B16A calibrations and only 1 (or 2 with 1000 rpm) in those of B20x. Does it really matter or not to designate the low range ignition so scrupulously? Particularly, for a daily car in a sharp climate from -40*F to 100*F.

3. Diagrams intersections make some confusion, too, but it's to be tuned, I guess? )

4. BTW is it so useless or okay to start my tuning when it's about -13...0 *F? No dyno here at all. Gonna make it by myself.

Thanks in advance
Attachments
ign_compare.jpg
ign_compare.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 7334 times
PhillieMontana95

Post by PhillieMontana95 »

DatLife84 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:09 pm Great help with this MAP. Just tuned my friends B20 Turbo w/440cc injectors and did not have to do a bunch of work to the fuel map, just a little in the transition to boost. Car runs great besides a couple of mechanical issues that we are taking care of now. Makes great power and is running safe. Thanks again.
can you upload the tune you did to that as im looking for a good tune that pulls hard with my b20 vtec turbo
hpmx18

Post by hpmx18 »

its has been a while since ive posted on here as im doing fabrication now, but deffinetly message me questions on my IG as its easier to respond
LGMotoring
IG:Lgmotoring
Lgmotoring.com