lsv turbo b16 head gsr cams 900cc gt35r

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
derekhollister

lsv turbo b16 head gsr cams 900cc gt35r

Post by derekhollister »

i have a lsv turbo b16 head gsr cams gt35r turbo 900cc injectors 9.8:1 comp 81.5mm bore. no iacv looking for a basemap ive been trying to do it my self but no luck
Zperformance

Re: lsv turbo b16 head gsr cams 900cc gt35r

Post by Zperformance »

Try that out and see if it would start up and run descent. If you dont have wideband you should get one and hook it up first. I only smooth it out to 1.8 bar since im assuming your on stock map sensor.

"Use at your own risk"
Attachments
lsv turbo.skl
*use at your own risk* LSV turbo Basemap
(40.29 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
derekhollister

Post by derekhollister »

Zperformance wrote:Try that out and see if it would start up and run descent. If you dont have wideband you should get one and hook it up first. I only smooth it out to 1.8 bar since im assuming your on stock map sensor.

"Use at your own risk"
Thanks. I got it running already had to mess with the idle since my iacv is deleted. Car idles fine and drive fine just when full throttle it fuel cuts at 5k. Haven't figured it out. Yes I do have a wideband.
Zperformance

Post by Zperformance »

Check your boost cut parameters
derekhollister

Post by derekhollister »

I have nothing shows anything for it to cut at 5k. The basemap is originally from a buddies itr. His basemap would idle my car so I kits added my injectors boost table and added some more fuel. Thinking about looking at the idle setting on the itr one and remaking a new basemap and so how that goes. Issue is the iacv delete I have to mess with the idle
ericbalanzar

Post by ericbalanzar »

hey can you post the specs for the vehicle to that calibration posted up there please?
Zperformance wrote:Try that out and see if it would start up and run descent. If you dont have wideband you should get one and hook it up first. I only smooth it out to 1.8 bar since im assuming your on stock map sensor.

"Use at your own risk"
Zperformance

Post by Zperformance »

it was just a basemap custom to get his car up and running. More conservitive timing, a bit richer fueling would advise to tweak the fueling map to get afr on point.