Need base map for b20b turbo with supercharger.

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
50psiboostintegra

Need base map for b20b turbo with supercharger.

Post by 50psiboostintegra »

After months of waiting for a repair to get done I got my car back with check engine and oil light. I barely made it home and did not even get ten miles out of it before it had problems and became undriveable. I ran s manager to see what was going on in the ecu and I had a code 21 for vtec spool on a non vtec motor. I pulled the calibration from the ecu and it was not even for my motor it was a stock gsr calibration( I don't even have a gsr motor). I don't have a backup of my tune so most likely I will have to start from scratch again.

With that said this is going to be a long shot but I am going to need a basemap for a b20b low compression with rc 440 fuel injectors, greddy 15g turbo and a jackson racing supercharger installed. Stock ignition system, low boost of 10 lb combined, walbro 255 pump. Hopefully i can get this thing running again I have been without a vehicle to get around for a year basically.
50psiboostintegra

Re: Need base map for b20b turbo with supercharger.

Post by 50psiboostintegra »

I got a base map today and flashed it to the ecu, its running strong again, just need to dyno tune it.
Zperformance

Re: Need base map for b20b turbo with supercharger.

Post by Zperformance »

I would recommend a wideband for sure and accurate boost gauge. Alot of stress for the motor you would want your boost level lower or not even get into boost yet.