Stock B20B Non VTEC Ebay Turbo Calibration Help

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
JohnstonOctober

Stock B20B Non VTEC Ebay Turbo Calibration Help

Post by JohnstonOctober »

I have been trying to get a good basemap, and I got it to where it wasnt leaning out really bad, I started with "b20T550sTuned(b20turbo 9psi) updated basemapo by fabian" seeming my setup is exactly the same, at first it was leaning out and i raised the fuel tables in those parts, I plan too get it dyno tuned in the future but everyone around here wants to charge 1500 bucks. I just want it drivable without any worries of it melting a piston

Running a S300 V3, stock b20b non vtec swapped into a 1995 Acura Intergra with a CX racing turbo kit and TRE injectors 550cc.

Tune and datalog with a good pull in it attached

anyhelp is appreciated i really wanna be able to drive it, its going to be a good minute before i can get the money saved up to have it tuned, I really broke my wallet already.
Attachments
Datalog.s3d
(3.32 MiB) Downloaded 213 times
TUNE.skl
(41.33 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
JohnstonOctober

Re: Stock B20B Non VTEC Ebay Turbo Calibration Help

I have been tweaking the tune on a daily basis, The car is not leaning out anywhere on the fuel table any more. After messing with my injector dead time to attempt to get 14.7 idle I am getting a idle that fluctuates in A/F ratio, Idles good then spikes to 15-16 A/F and bogs then goes back to 10-11. I have tried everything and I cannot get it to idle around 14.7. The car pulls in the low revs at about 14-13 then as the turbo starts to spool it graduates to 12.5. I belive the tune is fairly close especially in the high revs/turbo area i would just like to fix the idle issue and with just enough throttle to hold highway speed it is around 9.5-10.5 seems everything I change wont bring it up even though i keep taking fuel from the table in those areas. Any help would be appreciated.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You might want to get the injectors tested as you might have dripping injectors that could be causing the issue.
JohnstonOctober

I emailed the company who manufatures them and they told me that every injector that leaves there place is tested, I even have the paper work from where they were tested for flow and leaks 550 injectors came out to 515-525. I managed to get it to stop and idle smooth at 12.5 by tweaking the fuel tables around the idle part not the actualy idle section but around it, But thats still an issue i really would like it to idle around 14.7, I actaully smoothed the fuel tables today and got the car to start off around 14 and graduate down to 12.5 under load its damn near perfect in my opinion for a beginner tuner, but the idle just wont go up anymore, I supposed i can have them tested if you really think thats the issue.

I turned the car up to 10lbs and it started to bog around 8, assuming my fuel pump cant handle it so i bought an after market one this afternoon. Old one has started to wine extra loud since i got the turbo installed.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

even new injectors can start dripping if there is contamination in the fuel system and debris gets into the injectors.
JohnstonOctober

It was my fuel pump, i ordered a new one early this week and believe it or not the old one failed wouldnt hold pressure after i started the car and would die. Replaced it and with the 255 walbro and my gas mileage is a hell of alot better and it started running lean, had to bring my fuel tables back up. Runs way better doesnt reak of gas anymore or anything. cleaned out my tank and replaced the fuel filter as well.