1. You should frequently check for updates and make sure that you have the latest version of software.
2. Serial datalogging is now possible by anyone as long as you are using version 22.214.171.124 or newer. This also requires that the EEPROM be programmed with the newer version also.
3. In order for 3-step functions to be usable and updatable by the end user, the options must be enabled and the outputs they wish to use must be selected when the EEPROM is burned.
4. A car tuned with Romeditor 4 cannot be datalogged with Hondalogger.
5. You cannot burn an EEPROM with an RE4 file. You must save the file as a BIN which is 32kb in size.
6. If you load a earlier version of a Romeditor 4 BIN, you will have to save it as a RE4 file, then save it as a bin to update it so it can be reburned.