MAP Calibration for 08 Si: HPS intake + K&N filter

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

2point

MAP Calibration for 08 Si: HPS intake + K&N filter

Post by 2point »

Looking for Calibration for 08 Si: HPS intake + K&N filter and thats it for mods.
intake - http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/intake-s ... -hose.html

I've used the Completely Stock Tuned MAF calibration with success, no knock, runs a little rich and okay results.

Looking to use MAP based tune if you have one to share or reccomend using one of the preloaded calibrations for a different intake.

I have tried the "Race-Stock-Tuned" and find it runs lean and has knock in multiple different areas. not terribly bad so I have made adjustments myself on A/F and reduced some timing in areas. I've noticed less knock and better A/Fs

Main area that is problematic is 5th and 6th gear cruising on highway 25% to full throttle where I will see knock even with the A/F ratios where Hondata reccomends. Many areas have only knock retard without knock but in the data log I don't see IGN deg actually behing reduced and lines up with the tables. Maybe the datalog isn't capturing it correctly.

I will post datalogs and current progress of my street tunning later

Thinking I might need to adjust something in the knock level or what not.
2point on 8thcivic