Calibration for European FN2

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

SteveC

Calibration for European FN2

Post by SteveC »

I know the Group N map works for the European FN2. However, would this be the right map to upload with the following mods, until I can get a custom tune:-

Catback exhaust
CPL racing Manifold (decat)

Steve
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Calibration for European FN2

Post by Spunkster »

All you can do is try it and see how it runs and make sure it is safe.
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

How do I know it is safe?

Does group N map disable the second O2 sensor?
ilsk3n

Post by ilsk3n »

Hi Steve,
First let me say that each car is unique, and i cannot promise you anything, except share my experience :)

I own a EU Type-R FN2 (2010 Championship White) with the following modifications:
* Tegiwa race header (stock catback)
* K&N panel filter in original air box - with cold air feed from "fog light scoop"

With the GroupN map i was running rich. Not so much in midrange, which didn't really need much adjustment, but from around 6500rpm upwards i was running very rich.
So i would assume that you have nothing to worry about - but then again... assumption is the mother of all fuckups ;)

I have got a PLX DM-6 SM-AFR wideband installed for peace of mind. Not very expensive, and quite easy to install if you are a bit handy :)

ps. You can activate or deactivate the second o2-sensor in the flashpro manager software. In my case the second o2 was disabled as default in the GroupN map (and still is).