No calibration options for 2013 Si...

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

Stylus

No calibration options for 2013 Si...

Post by Stylus »

Hello -

I recently just purchased FP with the hopes that it would be as easy as it seemed in the videos. Everything went along as it was supposed to until I try and create a new cal. When I try, it brings up a small list of 2012 cal's and one 2013 - stock equivalent - cal. I can't select and ECU and there is no place to select the mods I'm using. Why is that? I'm sorry if this is a question that's been answered but I searched and could not find anything. The only thing that comes up is the "show filters" and the model select. This is extremely frustrating being that even though I follow the cal instructions step by step - via help videos and help FAQs - but the options aren't there. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks in advanced.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: No calibration options for 2013 Si...

Post by Spunkster »

Those are all the calibrations there are. You can use either a 2012 or 2013 calibration. We do not have calibrations for every modification possible on this car. It is a fully tunable system and you can properly tune it for any modifications you do.
Stylus

Post by Stylus »

I understand that but I was under the assumption - based off of the videos - that you could select BASIC modifications for your car, like I/h/e. I do have Vit working on a tune so I know I'll be ok but I thought it would be a bit easier to make a calibration. Like I said, in the videos there is a list of mods for the user to select from.
mmli213

Post by mmli213 »

I just recevied my FlashPro today and I'm encountering the same problem.

I have a 2013 ILX 2.4, and theres seems to be no calibrations made for this car except for a "stock" tune?

There are no calibrations with mods like the instrcutional vids.

Am I missing something?
Ace-ington

Post by Ace-ington »

mmli213 wrote:I just recevied my FlashPro today and I'm encountering the same problem.

I have a 2013 ILX 2.4, and theres seems to be no calibrations made for this car except for a "stock" tune?

There are no calibrations with mods like the instrcutional vids.

Am I missing something?
the videos that show all the individual parts on the new calibration window were for the 8th gen Si, the 2012+ civic si and ILX 2.4 Liter only have the stock equivalent,Reflash or the RBC manifold with different size injectors and thats all there is to choose from you need a custom tune for other mods which you should get a custom tune anyways