2012 civic si basemap request

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

jacobdziki

2012 civic si basemap request

Post by jacobdziki »

Hey guys! Wondering if anybody here has a simple basemap I can run?
Only mods I have is a K&N Typhoon intake and a invidia n1 exhaust. Everything else is stock. Anybody have a basemap they can send me?
jeffn

Re: 2012 civic si basemap request

Post by jeffn »

Hiya Jacob,

I am not super knowledgeable with the base maps or even tuning, but i have tried many of the base maps as i added bolt on to my 13 Civic Si.
I would think being that you are so close to stock with only the SRI at this point, this base map would work well

Cheers
Jeffn
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

jacobdziki wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:34 am Hey guys! Wondering if anybody here has a simple basemap I can run?
Only mods I have is a K&N Typhoon intake and a invidia n1 exhaust. Everything else is stock. Anybody have a basemap they can send me?
Hi Jacob,

I have a good file for you to start on. I would recommend letting me help you dial it in though. Basemaps really need a few revisions to get them dialed in. if you want to try my file and then we can make a few revisions to it let me know.
baltz2012si

Post by baltz2012si »

I have a 2012 civic si as well bone stock and need help with a base map
MorsusMihi

Post by MorsusMihi »

the typhoon is a SRI correct?

If it is i would ditch it honestly, i have read reviews and seen dyno pulls on different setups and with the k&n Intake, the stock one performed better,

I would look into getting a true cold air intake