Tuning process

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Hulk69

Tuning process

Post by Hulk69 »

So today, I made some of my first A/F adjustments in FP and it was pretty easy.

Here's my questions.

When I'm doing low speed fuel, once I get that finished, do I do the high speed fuel?

Aren't I supposed to do all the cam angles while on the low and high? 0, 15, 30, 40 and 50?

On the graph to the right of the lambda tables, you can sometimes see a trend of spikes based on the recommended percentage change in the lambda tables.

Is it OK to move the squares themselves? What about areas that are graphed, and seemingly needing adjustment to smooth out spikes, but have nothing in the blocks on the lambda table? What do we do about that?

Any help or assistance you're willing to give would be tremendously appreciated. The nearest import Dyno tuner with any real experience is a few hundred miles from me. I'd like to get my AFR's as safe as possible until I can make the trip in a few months.

Thank you in advance for answering all my questions!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You may want to watch some of the training videos for the K-PRo as the basic idea is the same for the FlashPro. It may help answer your questions and allow you to understand it better.

http://www.hondata.com/techk-protraining.html
Hulk69

Post by Hulk69 »

Thank you for the link. I'm sure I'll be back later with more questions now. :lol: