Flashpro and iPhone

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Mstayt

Flashpro and iPhone

Post by Mstayt »

First off thanks for the awesome product. Loving it so far.

I was wondering, however, if there was any chance you guys would consider working on an iPhone interface for the Flashpro. I noticed there was a Palm program for the s200 and thought maybe you guys would consider this.

Simple datalogging and gauge clusters shown on the iPhone would be an amazing feature to an already awesome product.

Thought I'd throw that out there and hope for some comments, either positive or negative.
Hulk69

Post by Hulk69 »

I think that would be awesome!!! It would also work on the iPod Touch if it works for the iPhone. This would absolutely cure the need for a laptop to be on in the car for just a couple of gauges. I've been trying to figure out if I want to hard mount my Panasonic Toughbook in the car, get a netbook, or just deal with nothing. This would allow me to have the two or three gauges I want to see on a screen in a very small, compact and easily mounted device.
2009 Civic SI CBP FG2: K&N Typhoon V2 SRI | P2R TBS w/Gaskets | Strup Race Header (cat delete) | Apexi Noir Catback | Hondata FlashPro
k20z3kid

Post by k20z3kid »

That is an amazing idea. This would be the only thing that would cause me to turn to the dark side (Apple). I love my crackberry, but the screen isn't large enough to handle such. If this could be done I would get an iphone the next day.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

There will not be any Iphone applications.

There are things you can buy to datalog OBD2 parameters on it already.