FlashPro Wrong A/F-R

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
gmoneyhobbit

FlashPro Wrong A/F-R

Post by gmoneyhobbit »

Setup: Comptech Stage 2 Supercharger 3.15" pulley, Vibrant Race Header, Skunk2 70mm exhaust, Injen CAI, AEM UEGO & Boost Guages. Hondata FlashPro CT/STG2 Race CAL

My FlashPro is not reading the correct Air Fuel Ratio during WOT.
It is reading 13.97+ during WOT.
This includes the "Corrected" as well as normal AFR readings. they two lines when on the graph do not deviate like it has been stated they would read differently.
I know these AFRs are wrong because i have an AEM UEGO Wideband that is reading 11-12s during WOT.
I have even tried adding fuel to the entire table, the datalog shows 13.97+ same A/FR during WOT, and AEM Wideband shows 10.0, meaning AEM wideband is reading the extra fuel.

I have tried loading and reloading the CAL, I have unlocked the FP from the car, and then locked it and reloaded the CAL.
I have bought and replaced my Fuel Pressure Regulator.
I have inspected the Primary O2 sensor.

also i read somewhere that there is a way to wire in your guages to the flashpro. how do you do that?
soxfan143

Re: FlashPro Wrong A/F-R

Post by soxfan143 »

gmoneyhobbit wrote:Setup: Comptech Stage 2 Supercharger 3.15" pulley, Vibrant Race Header, Skunk2 70mm exhaust, Injen CAI, AEM UEGO & Boost Guages. Hondata FlashPro CT/STG2 Race CAL

My FlashPro is not reading the correct Air Fuel Ratio during WOT.
It is reading 13.97+ during WOT.
This includes the "Corrected" as well as normal AFR readings. they two lines when on the graph do not deviate like it has been stated they would read differently.
I know these AFRs are wrong because i have an AEM UEGO Wideband that is reading 11-12s during WOT.
I have even tried adding fuel to the entire table, the datalog shows 13.97+ same A/FR during WOT, and AEM Wideband shows 10.0, meaning AEM wideband is reading the extra fuel.

I have tried loading and reloading the CAL, I have unlocked the FP from the car, and then locked it and reloaded the CAL.
I have bought and replaced my Fuel Pressure Regulator.
I have inspected the Primary O2 sensor.

also i read somewhere that there is a way to wire in your guages to the flashpro. how do you do that?
You need to post the actual data log and calibration for Hondata t help you. Not screen shots. They tell us nothing. Post the actual entire log file and calibration file.
gmoneyhobbit

Post by gmoneyhobbit »

here is the WOT pull
Attachments
sunday pull1.fpdl
(326.37 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
gmoneyhobbit

Post by gmoneyhobbit »

here is cruising
Attachments
sunday pull2.fpdl
(853.72 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The FlashPro is only showing you what your oxygen sensor is reading. If the stock o2 reads differently from the wideband, then one of them is incorrect. Typically we see o2 sensors damaged from vibration.
Hondata
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Get a new primary O2 sensor and call it a day. They aren't as expensive as you would think. I was quoted $168.00 for a new one. The secondary O2 sensor is under $100.00. If that doesn't fix it then there are issues elsewhere but I'm 99% sure it's your sensor. Good luck man.
silverspoon1996

Post by silverspoon1996 »

Im also having issues with my o2 reading different then my tuners wideband... I am 12.6 on the dyno and his sniffer, and im around 10.8-11 on flashpro. I have replaced it once and not sure what to do.
gmoneyhobbit

Post by gmoneyhobbit »

yeh thats what im afraid of. is buying the o2 sensor and it doesnt fix the problem. cuz i already spent money on replacing my FPR which didnt even end up being the problem