Fuel Status 8

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
squ1rt1e

Fuel Status 8

Post by squ1rt1e »

Hello mates, I have installed a turbo kit, and now I have fuel status 8, code p0135, upstream sensor. Car is also in Limp mode, which wont go past 4k RPM. All sensors are checked/plugged in, no oil leaks. What is the cause of limp mode? Not getting enough fuel? I am not sure what happened.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Fuel Status 8

Post by Spunkster »

That means there is a problem with the primary oxygen sensor. You should follow the troubleshooting steps in the factory service manual (Helm's Manual) for that specific error code.

Without the calibration and datalog showing the issue it is hard to say what else is going on.
squ1rt1e

Post by squ1rt1e »

Spunkster wrote:That means there is a problem with the primary oxygen sensor. You should follow the troubleshooting steps in the factory service manual (Helm's Manual) for that specific error code.

Without the calibration and datalog showing the issue it is hard to say what else is going on.

Here is the cal and datalog. I just need it to run at least for a datalog run for tuning.
Attachments
si1test.fpcal
(19.08 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
datalog0000.fpdl
(298.4 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Your primary o2 sensor is not reading. If you have just changed something in the engine, check everything for broken or pulled wires.
Hondata
squ1rt1e

Post by squ1rt1e »

Hondata wrote:Your primary o2 sensor is not reading. If you have just changed something in the engine, check everything for broken or pulled wires.
02 is replaced. No more CEL, but the thing is whenever I WOT it immediately stops building boost (Max I got was maybe 1-2psi) making the RPM stop wherever it's at. But driving normally is fine without full WOT. Also noticed that Vtec doesnt want to kick in. Checked every wire I pulled and got good readings. Again I have "NO" CEL telling me what is going on.
Attachments
111.fpdl
(516.79 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
111.fpcal
(21.13 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The calibration is a 'race' calibration. I'm not sure what the source of the calibration is, but you should not be using a race calibration.
You are running very lean. The calibration is for stock injectors, which is not something you want with a turbo kit, but it also runs lean at part throttle, so something else is going on.
Don't put the engine under load until you have this sorted out.
Hondata
squ1rt1e

Post by squ1rt1e »

Which map should I run? Im not planning to run too much boost, maybe 8 only for now. I need to do some quick pulls for a real tune.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

You are running 30-40% lean you should not boost on the engine at all. What injectors are you running?
Hondata
squ1rt1e

Post by squ1rt1e »

Stock 310 injectors.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Stock injectors will not deliver enough fuel for forced induction (I'm not sure what sort of turbo kit it is, but it is not complete). Again, don't boost on the engine until you have fixed this.
Hondata
squ1rt1e

Post by squ1rt1e »

Okay, will pick up new injectors this week and post updates, thanks.