VTEC pressure switch

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
JDMdataPRO

VTEC pressure switch

Post by JDMdataPRO »

Hi there, im having a issue with my shop car, the car is: 2008 LXS Brazilian Version with Turbo K24a2/k20z3 im running USDM harness and USDM ECU, i always run my car without any kind of issues and no CELs, now with the FP lastest software my car went into limp mode and say: Vtec oil pressure switch, The USDM comes with VOPS but my brazilian Z3 head/ spool valve doesnt have it (as you know the brazilian Si dont come with the pressure switch), so if i run a old calibration im ok and i dont have the CEL but i dont have all the new features as the Flat Shift etc, anything that i need to know? thanks in advance JDMdataPRO Venezuela.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: VTEC pressure switch

Post by Hondata »

We don't support non US vehicles or ECU swaps. However, the next release will have the option to disable the VTEC pressure switch.
Hondata
JDMdataPRO

Post by JDMdataPRO »

Have any eta for the new release? thanks
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Probably not for about 2 weeks.
Hondata
JDMdataPRO

Post by JDMdataPRO »

Thanks a lot sir
FlavioSantos

Post by FlavioSantos »

Hello Hondata/Spunkster,

The VTEC oil pressure checkbox finally enable the Brazillian Si's to run the new AFM/Hybrid calibrations, thanks for that!

But after some time ECL pops with P0497 code. This happens because our cars don't have FTP sensor.

May you add the P0497 code to ODBII error test section? This is allow us to finally use all new features of Flashpro.

FlavioSantos

Post by FlavioSantos »

FlavioSantos wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:20 am Hello Hondata/Spunkster,

The VTEC oil pressure checkbox finally enable the Brazillian Si's to run the new AFM/Hybrid calibrations, thanks for that!

But after some time ECL pops with P0497 code. This happens because our cars don't have FTP sensor.

May you add the P0497 code to ODBII error test section? This is allow us to finally use all new features of Flashpro.

Hey Hondata, as I'm getting these errors I still using Race calibrations.