Live Tuning Error w/ Flashpro Manager v1.1.6.2

FlashPro Manager software
Pir8pete

Live Tuning Error w/ Flashpro Manager v1.1.6.2

Post by Pir8pete »

I have an issue where in using firmware version 22 I can not select any Live tuning tables. And yes I know it's not hooked up the unit at the time of the screen shot.
Attachments
screenshot.JPG
screenshot.JPG (197.5 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The proper firmware version for that version of software is 23. Redownload and install the beta version of software from our website.
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

That happens to me all the time. Go into the calibration window and click the little live tuning box on the injector latency window and then go back to that live tuning window. All the live tuning boxes should come back
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

Spunkster wrote:The proper firmware version for that version of software is 23. Redownload and install the beta version of software from our website.
even happens on 23
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

soxfan143 wrote:That happens to me all the time. Go into the calibration window and click the little live tuning box on the injector latency window and then go back to that live tuning window. All the live tuning boxes should come back
I'll give this a try next time it happens, thx
mucter

Post by mucter »

This will happen if you connect the FP to the computer with a different USB port than was originally used when you flashed live tuning to the car.