Standalone Datalogging not working

FlashPro Manager software
IcEMoCHa

Standalone Datalogging not working

Post by IcEMoCHa »

My car is a 155HP civic FD2 auto Asia. Software latest beta + latest Flashpro firmware.

Registered flashpro, locked and flashed the base map into ECU, datalogging, tuning with laptop works fine.

But I cannot do standalone datalogging with the Flashpro unit alone. When I pressed the datalog button, nothing happens. Tried returning to stock and unlock/relock with no luck.

There is nothing wrong with the button as I can program the secondary into the ECU with Flashpro alone.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

unplug everything, turn the key off and reboot the laptop, then try again.
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

Spunkster wrote:unplug everything, turn the key off and reboot the laptop, then try again.
as stated in the previous post. Data logging with laptop works but not working with just the flashpro.

I hit the datalog button on the flashpro without usb connected nothing happens.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

How many datalogs do you have stored on the FlashPro and what is their total size?
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

Spunkster wrote:How many datalogs do you have stored on the FlashPro and what is their total size?
I just updated FlashPro Manager to the new version and updated the Flashpro firmware. But still nothing happens when I press the Datalog button with just the FlashPro connected to the car's OBD2 port.

I haven't store any datalogs on the FlashPro because it's not working ever since I got it new. Here is the screenshot of it uploaded to the post.
Attachments
Screenshot of FlashPro Datalog
Screenshot of FlashPro Datalog
Untitled.png (15.13 KiB) Viewed 4419 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Please go to Help, and click on "send information to Hondata support". Make sure that you include a detailed description of the problem you are having.
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

Spunkster wrote:Please go to Help, and click on "send information to Hondata support". Make sure that you include a detailed description of the problem you are having.
Done.. Thanks..
coots

Re: Standalone Datalogging not working

Post by coots »

Did this ever get resolved? I am having this same issue.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Standalone Datalogging not working

Post by Spunkster »

This is a post from 9 years ago, please start your own thread and give complete details.