FlashProManager V1.1.8.5 (beta)

FlashPro Manager software
SaiHayashi

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.8.5 (beta)

Post by SaiHayashi »

another bug report:

in New Calibration, sometimes it will show more vehicle choices (FN2 Euro Civic Type R Asia, CRZ) and other times not.

a screenshot of both instances.
Attachments
less vehicles
less vehicles
flashpro_bug2.png (193.76 KiB) Viewed 3466 times
more vehicles available
more vehicles available
flashpro_bug.png (258.34 KiB) Viewed 3466 times
mucter

Post by mucter »

Hahahaha. LOL at it showing the CRZ and the TSX V6. Derek, showing your hand early eh?
Croc999

Post by Croc999 »

subscribing.
Euro S2000 MY07 F20C2
cynicaldiogenes

Post by cynicaldiogenes »

Bug...

I may be one of two people using a MAF calibration but the "set selected values to" doesn't seem to be working normally when I am adjusting the WOT lambda adjustment tables. I didn't take the time to figure out what kind of arithmetic is being applied but it resembles the percentage adjust rather than changing the values to one set value. I have been using 1.1.7.4 with no issues and I just updated to 1.1.8.5 this morning. I don't change these values often but it is certainly less tedious if the adjust feature works as advertised. :) This occurred on the low/high WOT adjust tables.

I tried adjust -> set selected values to - on the ignition and cam tables without incident in 1.1.8.5.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

You are correct - it is to do with using air fuel as the lambda unit. Will be fixed for the next version.
Hondata
cynicaldiogenes

Post by cynicaldiogenes »

Another bug I have experienced in 1.1.7.4 and 1.1.8.5 with MAF cals is the AC compressor not engaging with the AC button after flashing with a new MAF calibration. This has happened twice for no apparent reason and FP was plugged in securely to the OBDII port. Yesterday it happened with the first cal from 1.1.8.5 and I tried reflashing again but no dice on AC. I could have loaded the secondary MAP cal to restore AC but I needed to datalog the MAF cal. I datalogged on the way home and them made minor adjustments to the cal on FP 1.1.8.5 at home, flashed, and the AC compressor engaged with the AC button without a problem. I have never had this happen with a MAP cal but I am leaning towards a MAF cal for daily driving for a few reasons since I am completely stock for now.

I think a few others have experienced this anomaly as well and it is currently 95 with 80% humidity in my region so no AC is a major bummer after a reflash. The first time it happened I just uploaded the secondary MAP cal and the AC worked without an issue. Currently I am using an OBDII extension cable but I have had the AC issue with FP plugged directly into the port or through the extension cable. The last several AFM cals from 1.1.8.5 have loaded without breaking the AC.

If it helps...

2008 Si Sedan