FlashProManager V1.1.8.5 (beta)

FlashPro Manager software
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.8.3 (beta)

Post by Hondata »

I've added the primary/secondary coolant temperature sensor selection for the RRC.
Hondata
ModFreak

Post by ModFreak »

Thanks,

Will test it out.
Hondata wrote:I've added the primary/secondary coolant temperature sensor selection for the RRC.
mucter

Post by mucter »

Bug:

Delete or Add an RPM indice in the Boost Control Duty Lookup table. The indice leaves or adds, but the data in the table isn't moved / interpolated automatically as you'd expect like the main tables.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Thanks, fixed for next release.
Hondata
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.8.4 (beta)

Post by Hondata »

V1.1.8.4 has been released:

* Fixed S2000 datalogging from FlashPro.
* Changed the FlashPro status bar icon to an hourglass when the FlashPro is busy.
* Changed the 3D table tracing to accurately show the cells which are being read.
* Fixed inserting/deleting rpm indexes on the boost duty table.
* [Civic CTR - Asia] Added ECT sensor type (primary or secondary).

There also are some minor changes for Windows 7 logo compliance - eg the manifest resource was changed to always use themes and set request privileges, the uninstaller was digitally signed and given the version number.
Hondata
jonofmac

Post by jonofmac »

Bug: I've been having this since 1.1.7.4 but just got used to using short cuts.

When editing the fuel or ignition tables, I am unable to change between normal, lambda and Delta lambda by clicking on the buttons. I am forced to use short cuts (Shift + F1, F2, F3, or F4) to switch between modes. When i click on the buttons, nothing happens.

I have Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

I have the same problem with the fuel table views in Win XP sometimes, but it does allow you to select the views from the main menu dropdowns.
'06 NFR S2000
dil2502

Post by dil2502 »

i have that same problem changing between views, i have to use the shortcuts or the drop down menu

i also for some reason can not get the low cam or high cam to live tune. i select it from the live tuning table and then i flash the ecu and then i start the car and try to change it and it won't for the life of me make the change. it is slowing my PT tuning way down especially since i'm still new to tuning my s.trim
mucter

Post by mucter »

dil2502 wrote:i have that same problem changing between views, i have to use the shortcuts or the drop down menu

i also for some reason can not get the low cam or high cam to live tune. i select it from the live tuning table and then i flash the ecu and then i start the car and try to change it and it won't for the life of me make the change. it is slowing my PT tuning way down especially since i'm still new to tuning my s.trim
As for changing between views, try changing the ratio of table/graph and see if it allows you to click the buttons. I find that sometimes if the table side is too squished, it messes up the ability to use the buttons.

On the live tuning, have you tried clicking "Update all live tuning tables" after making a change to the cam tables?
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.8.5 (beta)

Post by Hondata »

V1.1.8.5 has been released:
* FlashPro firmware updated to version 34.
* [Civic CTR - Euro] Added support for the RSP-E120 ECU.
Hondata
SaiHayashi

Post by SaiHayashi »

hi there,
I would like to raise the issue that a some of the tables have cells with invisible text (well i presume the text colour of the cells are white with white background).

tables affected:
Fuel Low
Fuel High
WOT lambda adjustment Low
WOT lambda adjustment high
cranking fuel

could admin look into this please?
mucter

Post by mucter »

Change the View to Normal. If you're on the wrong view, you'll see blank fields.
Last edited by mucter on Mon May 16, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
mucter

Post by mucter »

bug:

Try to re-open a cal through the File -> Reopen dialog that no longer exists (because you've moved or deleted it).

FPM throws an exception and if you don't choose to terminate it, it gets stuck in a weird busy state with the cursor.
Last edited by mucter on Mon May 16, 2011 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mucter

Post by mucter »

Possible feature?

Can we get a reset to defaults on each of the Options -> Settings tabs, allowing a reset to defaults -per- tab?

Sometimes I'll change my values for Lambda Overlay or Units to some screwy setting to troubleshoot something briefly. It'd be nice to be able to quickly get back to the default settings since I have a tendency to forget what they were.
SaiHayashi

Post by SaiHayashi »

mucter wrote:Change the View to Normal. If you're on the wrong view, you'll see blank fields.
cool thanks. now cells are now showing correctly. thanks mucter