FlashProManager V1.1.9.6 (beta)

FlashPro Manager software
VitViper

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.9.4 (beta)

Post by VitViper »

ajpturbopittsburgh wrote:
ash_rage wrote:
Hondata wrote:Assuming your customer is in Euro, that's the difference between US and Euro fuel.
Yep I am in England.

I have a tank full of 95 octane at the moment, I normally only run 99 octane. I dont envy your fuel quality in the states :-)
Yeah but I bet you envy the price LOL I buy fuel by the gallon and not the liter or litre or whatever you call it!

And I doubt that your 99 octane is not the same as our 99 octane. Why would you buy 99 octane race fuel on a daily basis? Seems dumb. I think the difference is what method is used to determine octane.
This is uncalled for. He is also well aware of the octane rating differences between USA and Euro fuel.
ash_rage

Post by ash_rage »

ajpturbopittsburgh wrote:
ash_rage wrote:
Hondata wrote:Assuming your customer is in Euro, that's the difference between US and Euro fuel.
Yep I am in England.

I have a tank full of 95 octane at the moment, I normally only run 99 octane. I dont envy your fuel quality in the states :-)
Yeah but I bet you envy the price LOL I buy fuel by the gallon and not the liter or litre or whatever you call it!

And I doubt that your 99 octane is not the same as our 99 octane. Why would you buy 99 octane race fuel on a daily basis? Seems dumb. I think the difference is what method is used to determine octane.
99 isnt race fuel.

Yes your price is awesome compared to my £1.38 per litre.

I am fully aware of the affect octane ratings have, I am under no illusions.

My car is my pride and joy only the best for it will do.
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

IcEMoCHa wrote:Is it possible to lower the minimum idle rpm to 800 rpm for Civic FD2A? Which is the stock RPM for it.
Whats with getting ignored here Hondata? I'm trying to support you guys to make your product better and bug free. At least give some response or something?
ash_rage

Post by ash_rage »

IcEMoCHa wrote:
IcEMoCHa wrote:Is it possible to lower the minimum idle rpm to 800 rpm for Civic FD2A? Which is the stock RPM for it.
Whats with getting ignored here Hondata? I'm trying to support you guys to make your product better and bug free. At least give some response or something?
Am I missing something here?

Whats stopping you:

IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

ash_rage wrote:
IcEMoCHa wrote:
Am I missing something here?

Whats stopping you:
Hi, please refer to Hondata's reply on post 2 here: http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=13235 . I set to 800 but still idles at 850.

And my posts here are getting ignored too : http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 0&start=15

If Hondata is doing something about this please give some response reply or something.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

V1.1.9.5 changes:
  • Fixed lambda overlay tool tip window sizing.
  • Display lambda overlay tool tip window when viewing suggested fuel change.
  • Added overrun fuel cutoff delay table.
  • [Civic CTR - Euro] Manage fuel table display based on speed/density fuel table selection.
vtiviper: If the car is jerky, try increasing the overrun fuel cutoff delay time.
Hondata
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Hondata wrote:V1.1.9.5 changes:
  • Fixed lambda overlay tool tip window sizing.
  • Display lambda overlay tool tip window when viewing suggested fuel change.
  • Added overrun fuel cutoff delay table.
  • [Civic CTR - Euro] Manage fuel table display based on speed/density fuel table selection.
vtiviper: If the car is jerky, try increasing the overrun fuel cutoff delay time.
Lambda overlay tool tip looks great, thanks!

Adjusting ash's overrun fuel cutoff delay, we'll see how it works, thanks again.

Couple more things while we're on a roll... it appears as if saving datalogs with FPM is no longer compressing them? Tried checking/unchecking the compress datalog version, and still end up with huge datalogs that get compressed down when zip'd or w/e.

While we're adding cool new features I've always wanted, can I get the tip in fuel tables pretty please? This is more of a selfish request as it appears it may be useful on my own car. The highly modified nature of my motor leaves a lot wanting out of the STRIM logic (it can't compensate fast enough for short lean spikes at throttle tip in), and I'm not keen on making the high vacuum portion of my fuel maps really rich to compensate (as the car ends up running rich at low throttle). Would be great to have these parameters to adjust to see if they help.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (8.39 KiB) Viewed 8032 times
soxfan143

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.9.5 (beta)

Post by soxfan143 »

Hey Derek, I've been trying to post a datalog but like Vit said they're no longer compressed and it will not load the attachment if I try to compress it. But my issue is the lambda overlay is not showing any values in the boost columns. No AFR values and no suggested change values. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: Also when changing the O2 sensor selection on what sensor input for the lambda overlay. When changing the open loop sensor input it changes all the closed loop columns and changing the closed loop sensor input it does the same. So basically changing the open loop sensor input, it also has an effect on the closed loop values. But there are no values in the boost columns.
Attachments
soxfan FR GT30R V78-85.fpcal
(20.49 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

Can you please add an option to enable/disable LTrim on AFM calibrations?
It's causing issues with WOT fueling when using MAP based fuel tables.

I have also noticed that the ecu does not switch to open loop fueling as fast as it does with MAP calibrations. Almost like the "use map to determine wot" is not functioning.
I would like to post the logs but FPM is not compressing them.
Bills07si

Post by Bills07si »

For some reason lambda values or suggested fuel changes will not work under version 1.1.9.5. For me to see them i had to go back to previous version and then both lambda and suggested fuel changes worked fine . I tried going back to the 1.1.9.5 to see if it would work after making the adjustments to my cal and it still doesnt work.
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

Theres something wrong with the datalog size.. They are huge..
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Bills07si wrote:For some reason lambda values or suggested fuel changes will not work under version 1.1.9.5. For me to see them i had to go back to previous version and then both lambda and suggested fuel changes worked fine . I tried going back to the 1.1.9.5 to see if it would work after making the adjustments to my cal and it still doesnt work.
To add to this, the lambda overlay does indeed not work... but only on the high cam fuel tables. On the low cam fuel tables everything appears to be working as intended, however the units for the pressure in the tooltip are wrong (they will list the value based on your pressure unit settings, but label it as "kPa" even if you have it in "/psi).

On the high cam, lambda overlay does not display the vast majority of the expected corrections as it did in the previous versions. For example I have a log with about 30 minutes of data including a full WOT pull, but there is only the following suggestions for the high cam changes.... even though the WOT pull had everything from 30 cam to 50 cam (also note the unit is wrong in the pressure value tooltip).
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (25.49 KiB) Viewed 7908 times
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

VitViper wrote:
Bills07si wrote:For some reason lambda values or suggested fuel changes will not work under version 1.1.9.5. For me to see them i had to go back to previous version and then both lambda and suggested fuel changes worked fine . I tried going back to the 1.1.9.5 to see if it would work after making the adjustments to my cal and it still doesnt work.
To add to this, the lambda overlay does indeed not work... but only on the high cam fuel tables. On the low cam fuel tables everything appears to be working as intended, however the units for the pressure in the tooltip are wrong (they will list the value based on your pressure unit settings, but label it as "kPa" even if you have it in "/psi).

On the high cam, lambda overlay does not display the vast majority of the expected corrections as it did in the previous versions. For example I have a log with about 30 minutes of data including a full WOT pull, but there is only the following suggestions for the high cam changes.... even though the WOT pull had everything from 30 cam to 50 cam (also note the unit is wrong in the pressure value tooltip).
Not on my car. I get ZERO values in any boost columns on any cam angle. I do get values in vacuum on all low cam tables. Did you notice the issue with the O2 sensor input selection? Even when you change only the open loop sensor all values change. Even at idle. LOL!!
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

soxfan143: Go to Options, Lambda Overlay and increase the Maximum MAP to something higher than he default of 100 kPa (we've changed the default now).

Datalog size: Windows limits the amount of memory available to a program, and we would hit the memory limit when saving a datalog which was over about 85 minutes long, which resulting in the datalog not being able to be saved. I made a change which gets around that problem by not compressing the datalog. How big are the datalogs you are trying to save, and where are you saving them from?
Hondata
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Hondata wrote:Go to Options, Lambda Overlay and increase the Maximum MAP to something higher than he default of 100 kPa (we've changed the default now).
I saw all those options and they were adjusted right after I installed the beta, so that is not the issue. The Max MAP on my settings is 300 kpa. Like I was saying... it works great on the low cam fueling, high cam fueling it wasn't calculating almost anything. In fact, if I trim the log to just the full throttle section, and nothing else, I get absolutely nothing displayed when viewing the lambda overlay.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (17.42 KiB) Viewed 7869 times