New to Hondata

FlashPro Manager software
michaellawrence

New to Hondata

Post by michaellawrence »

I am new to Hondata, I got my FlashPro Last April and I have not had the time to play with it. but now I am trying to figure out some basic stuff I can do.
I have a 2013 Civic SI with just a Skunk2 Composite Cold Air Intake, and I am about to order the Skunk2 Alpha Header in the next month.

I guess my 1st question is each time I adjust my tune do I have to reset my car to stock and/or drive it to reset the ECU? before I try to change it.

2: How do I know my car is uploading the tune correctly?( I ask because I used my Laptop to upload a tune a few min ago and my launch control did not upload but my VTEC window changed, and I really did not feel a deference in performance)

3: and is anyone using Just the Skunk2 Composite CAI, with some tips of what they adjusted?

Any help is welcome, even if its tips on how to use the program or things it can do.
michaellawrence

Re: New to Hondata

Post by michaellawrence »

OK I am getting the hang of the program now. I uploaded the ReFlash, but now I got a CEL and it say's, (Code) P0172 (Description) System too rich (bank 1).
What should I adjust to bring it back to normal? I drove around earlier and logged a few min of normal driving so if someone could help it would be much appreciated.